• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Some Monday Morning Perspective

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,408
  • Days Won:  25

10 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

Very complex. No wonder he wants to simplify things

Not even trying to be funny but it doesn't seem there is much more in the offense. I find it Interesting Golesh uses a lot of the same verbiage as Heupel. All we can do is hope we can beat Uconn and get the train back to the tracks. Year 2 is where the offense is supposed to take a major step forward, but there is no excuse to look so bad at the last two games.  Time to man up and make something happen on the field this week.

Simple breakdown of the Golesh/Heupel High Tempo offense

WWW.SI.COM

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,528
  • Days Won:  28

13 hours ago, Triple B said:

Q set passing records under that offense but I'm not sure BB's there yet ....

If BB can average 249 passing yards per game to end the season he can surpass that record. 

Edited by Gatorbull325
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

11 hours ago, Triple B said:

I'm wondering if Powell is completely healthy, too. Maybe I'm totally off base but he almost seems like the lightning to Wright's thunder. I'm not sure he gets caught on that long run NW had but was caught from behind ...

I like Powell and if he is healthy he takes that one to the house. 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

3 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Not even trying to be funny but it doesn't seem there is much more in the offense. I find it Interesting Golesh uses a lot of the same verbiage as Heupel. All we can do is hope we can beat Uconn and get the train back to the tracks. Year 2 is where the offense is supposed to take a major step forward, but there is no excuse to look so bad at the last two games.  Time to man up and make something happen on the field this week.

WWW.SI.COM

Hopefully UConn is not as fast & aggressive like both UAB & FAU were.  It seemed like they had no respect or fear of USF at all. Not sure what happened from the NAVY to UAB game but I’m sure they were licking their chops after watching how bad the USF secondary looked. If NAVY could be pass they probably win that game too. Just being honest.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

4 hours ago, Outlaw said:

WWW.SI.COM

Disturbing Kyle Maclachlan GIF by IFC

I really don’t think that’s sustainable. So simple GW Bush could figure it out.

• Upvote 1