• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Some Monday Morning Perspective

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,354
  • Days Won:  5

1 minute ago, Outlaw said:

It will he interested to see the ranks adjusted by performance. 15/25 isn't good.  Dilfer smoked Golesh and Louisville looks solid at Louisville. 

Weren't you talking about how great CAG was a couple of weeks ago?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,408
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

You got "data" that anyone says an ocs will fix winning and losing?

How about some "data" that this crap football started with VPMK?

I posted the fbs records  before his arrival and  after his arrival. He is by far our least successful athletic director with results on the field. Do you want me to post it again for you. His hires, extensions, and coaching decisions have led us here. 

Edited by Outlaw

6 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

Weren't you talking about how great CAG was a couple of weeks ago?

I still think he could turn it around if he makes some changes to his offense and the dc makes changes, but neither seem to be doing that.  The last two games were embarrassing  and moving backwards. Two step forwards and three steps backwards. 

Usf is 11-41 since AD MK was hired. We have three fbs wins in the last four seasons.  We have 21.1% chance to win a game with him leading athletics.

Edited by Outlaw

I posted the fbs records  before his arrival and  after his arrival. He is by far our least successful athletic director with results on the field. Do you want me to post it again for you.

No,  did you look at the records since Leavitt was fired?   Save for a couple of years .. not so hot.   Did you look at who hired the bust that was Charlie Strong who tore down everything Willie T did to have us at least appear to be heading in the right direction?

Nobody needs you to remind them of how bad CJS' tenure was or that VPMK hired him every 3 posts .... but you do anyway

I still think he could turn it around if he makes some changes to his offense and the dc makes changes, but neither seem to be doing that.  The last two games were embarrassing  and moving backwards. Two step forwards and three steps backwards. 

So he was a questionable hire .... then he was great ... now he's back to sucking but you'er hedging your bet by saying "he could turn it around if he makes some changes blah blah blah"

k

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,528
  • Days Won:  28

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

Just now, olafberserker said:

So he was a questionable hire .... then he was great ... now he's back to sucking but you'er hedging your bet by saying "he could turn it around if he makes some changes blah blah blah"

k

Awkward See Ya GIF by Hello All

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

15 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

If there is any data to prove otherwise I would love to see it. The ocs won't fix the performance.

The way I see it, CAG is probably a better coaching hire than USF last two football head coach hires. To me that shows some progress right? Lol

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

I’m getting hyped up again! Bring on UConn! Go Bulls!!

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  671
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, Bull Matrix said:

The way I see it, CAG is probably a better coaching hire than USF last two football head coach hires. To me that shows some progress right? Lol

Can't disagree with you. It's basically splitting hairs between eating glue or huffing paint. I guess this is better lol

I think GOACH will get it eventually...

However we don't have the time!!!

Imagine having the opportunity to hire a proven HC who already lived through growing pains and can make adjustments.

Our schedule is still so favorable (except for Memphis) but we are so freaking inconsistent. Slowest train wreck ever.

• Upvote 1