• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

“F” the new OCS. Put the $300 million towards NIL and buy some players

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,453
  • Days Won:  19

Maybe the investment in lacrosse will pay off.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, Rocky Style said:

So what your saying is we should get into military contracting NIL.  I like this.

We would blow ourselves up 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,519
  • Days Won:  25

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I’m positive. I’ve never seen say they can’t be successful at all because they don’t have all of these expensive long term things, actually get the expensive things and then miraculously become successful. On a very small scale it’s like people with money problems winning the lottery, most always they end up with bigger money problems and bankrupt. On a much larger scale I present the US government.

If you want to be a build a winner you need to find a guy that has won before even at a lower level instead of go for a first year coach with limited experience as OC. You can't keep learning on the fly and expecting one guy to turn it around. My order for coaches was Prime, Herman, Chadwell, and Freeze. We had a shot at Chadwell and Herman but went with Golesh.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,412
  • Days Won:  43

Just now, puc86 said:

We don’t have a problem with people feeling free to not want to go to our games, we need administration that is solving for how to get more people to come to our games (this ain’t it).

Like I said before. I will be much happier buying $11 beers at the OCS than spending that money to the Glazers 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,465
  • Days Won:  25

14 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

Yeah seriously. Got to give CAG some time. If we look the same next season then I will be pissed lol 

WHAT? If Orlando is the best he can do time won’t help him.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,379
  • Days Won:  10

We have to expect inconsistency with all this newness.  CAG deserves time.  We need to lick our wounds and tune in to the next game.  We still have half of the season to go and we have the most wins in years.  But, man, that was hard to watch. 😞

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, Bull Matrix said:

Like I said before. I will be much happier buying $11 beers at the OCS than spending that money to the Glazers 

You are happy no matter what, what matters though is you are able to hit a golf ball in any direction and have a better chance of not hitting someone than hitting someone. We need an ad to solve for that and not build a new place to drink $11 beers alone.

• Content Count:  21,079
  • Days Won:  39

2 minutes ago, Grateful Dad said:

We have to expect inconsistency with all this newness.  CAG deserves time.  We need to lick our wounds and tune in to the next game.  We still have half of the season to go and we have the most wins in years.  But, man, that was hard to watch. 😞

I agree with you but he isn't adjusting from game to game.  I expect UCONN is about to hang 60 on us and we will run up the middle, throw it deep, run around, punt or turnover on downs.

5 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

At least the lines will be short

• Go Bulls! 1

Just now, Rocky Style said:

I agree with you but he isn't adjusting from game to game.  I expect UCONN is about to hang 60 on us and we will run up the middle, throw it deep, run around, punt or turnover on downs.

Oh, I'm frustrated as heck but I set my expectations before the season, and that I expect improvement and I expect three wins this year and five to six next year.  I am also one of those who thinks you have to give a new coach three years.  So, I'm not clutching my pearls yet.  We have already improved the W/L column.  Ok.  Let's see where the next half of the season takes us.

• Upvote 1