• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

“F” the new OCS. Put the $300 million towards NIL and buy some players

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

Laughing is better than the alternative 

Drinking?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Drinking?

Being upset, this is supposed to be stress relieving and not stress inducing 

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

Being upset, this is supposed to be stress relieving and not stress inducing 

If it helps, USF has already won as many as the previous two seasons combined 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,241
  • Days Won:  0

Just shut the program down. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

1 minute ago, DontPushMe said:

Just shut the program down. 

It may come to that.

3 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

If it helps, USF has already won as many as the previous two seasons combined 

That doesn’t help 

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,127
  • Days Won:  6

12 hours ago, Bull Matrix said:

No thanks. OCS is one of positive things going for USF. If they do something stupid like put all the money towards NIL then I’m basically done supporting USF football,

I can't believe this is still being debated.  The stadium is finally happening and it should have been done in the beginning.

I've toured every college in the state of Florida with my kids.  UCF, FAU, FIU all have stadiums.  The stadiums are on campus because it's a college activity.  It matters not what some old codgers on a message board think it's for the students - which is where fans originate.

My kids go to UF and FSU.  I encouraged that over USF because I wanted them to have an actual college experience. The game day atmosphere where the students roll out of bed and go to the game.  College kids are lazy and get this, putting the stadiums next to the freaking dorms was INTENTIONAL. FSU's stadium has bleachers and feels like a dungeon but the kids poured out of the dorms on parents day anyway.

Sorry if our old fat asses need a padded seat, it's not for us.  

Ray Jay is a professional stadium that we sold out a handful of times, the rest of the time it looks empty, even in the good old days forget now.  These kids are expected to take a bus? Drive? 

Your entitled to your opinion if you think an OCS is a bad idea, it matters not in the grand scheme because it's happening.  I predict however that when you first set foot in the new stadium you will begrudgingly realize how mistaken you have been all along.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MMW said:

I can't believe this is still being debated.  The stadium is finally happening and it should have been done in the beginning.

I've toured every college in the state of Florida with my kids.  UCF, FAU, FIU all have stadiums.  The stadiums are on campus because it's a college activity.  It matters not what some old codgers on a message board think it's for the students - which is where fans originate.

My kids go to UF and FSU.  I encouraged that over USF because I wanted them to have an actual college experience. The game day atmosphere where the students roll out of bed and go to the game.  College kids are lazy and get this, putting the stadiums next to the freaking dorms was INTENTIONAL. FSU's stadium has bleachers and feels like a dungeon but the kids poured out of the dorms on parents day anyway.

Ray Jay is a professional stadium that we sold out a handful of times, the rest of the time it looks empty, even in the good old days forget now.  These kids are expected to take a bus? Drive? 

Your entitled to your opinion if you think an OCS is a bad idea, it matters not in the grand scheme because it's happening.  I predict however that when you first set foot in the new stadium you will begrudgingly realize how mistaken you have been all along.

You skipped Miami?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MMW said:

Well said and I feel the same way regarding the OCS. I just think it is a knee jerk reaction when we see USF joke around and say cancel the OCS. In the long run USF will be fine and the OCS will be a reality. Go Bulls !

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

You skipped Miami?

Miami is not looking too good lately and their attendance looks embarrassing with playing games at Dolphin’s stadium. I bet there are Cane fans that wish they still had the old Orange Bowl even though that was not on campus. Just felt like that had their own home 

• Like 1