• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I'm done with USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, Bullcocky said:

I've donated over 100k to athletics and attended every home game since 2004 and over 50 away games. I'm done guys. I don't want to be associated with these universities in conference let alone lose or get destroyed by them. If I could get in a time machine and make a different choice of universities I would. I will be back on board if we get in a power league, but until then, I'm saving my money, time,  and energy. Good on anybody sticking it out. I've been through enough. Time for USF to start paying back on the investment. 

Sad Amazon Prime GIF by The Boys

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

3 hours ago, Bullcocky said:

I've donated over 100k to athletics and attended every home game since 2004 and over 50 away games. I'm done guys. I don't want to be associated with these universities in conference let alone lose or get destroyed by them. If I could get in a time machine and make a different choice of universities I would. I will be back on board if we get in a power league, but until then, I'm saving my money, time,  and energy. Good on anybody sticking it out. I've been through enough. Time for USF to start paying back on the investment. 

We're over that much as well. Was not going to renew this year but since they fired Scott we figured we'll support the new hire. Welp, trending towards not renewing again. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

Just now, CousinRicky said:

We're over that much as well. Was not going to renew this year but since they fired Scott we figured we'll support the new hire. Welp, trending towards not renewing again. 

I say let's see how he bounces back, but it's feeling like he doesn't change approaches.  Like ever.  Even when getting pantsed.

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

Just now, Rocky Style said:

I say let's see how he bounces back, but it's feeling like he doesn't change approaches.  Like ever.  Even when getting pantsed.

What the heck was the point of keeping your offense out there on that first or second series on your own ten yard line and wasting a time out. Not loving that stupid BS.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  454
  • Days Won:  0

18 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

What the heck was the point of keeping your offense out there on that first or second series on your own ten yard line and wasting a time out. Not loving that stupid BS.

That was baffling.

• Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

36 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:
4 hours ago, Bullcocky said:

Don't get me started on what I have lost to this addiction over my lifetime.  Is there a 12-step program for Bulls fans?

image.jpeg.7b5c18f7946adaba387999d46fee2cf8.jpeg

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  79
  • Content Count:  2,981

3 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

Don't get me started on what I have lost to this addiction over my lifetime.  Is there a 12-step program for Bulls fans?

image.jpeg.7b5c18f7946adaba387999d46fee2cf8.jpeg

I'm sure it's unhealthy.  

Season 7 Bobby GIF by Parks and Recreation

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201

christmas vacation GIF by hero0fwar

How I feel about USF football...I've gone this far we will take this to the very end..which for my sanity maybe program just does need a UAB like reset. 

Edited by Bulls On Parade
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  79
  • Content Count:  2,981

11 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

How I feel about USF football...I've gone this far we will take this to the very end..which for my sanity maybe program just does need a UAB like reset. 

200.gif

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,618
  • Days Won:  25

19 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

One more time for the people in thr back time to  bring back Leavitt and make things right.

Edited by Outlaw