• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719
  • Days Won:  0

Mayeb that will remind people to go out and buy their freakin' tickets.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

Sileo brought it up this morning ....

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Duemig has every right to talk about our ticket sales.  

Look, bust the guy when he's misinformed (as he was re: Penn State), but he's got valid points.  You don't like what he's saying, buy a damned ticket.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  127

Agree with everything he said.

He was warning that USF may not be invited to another bowl game if our turnout is low.

This would only happen if we were bowl eligible again, the BE had more teams eligible than the number of tie-in bowls, and a bowl *opted* to choose somebody else over us....right?

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

This would only happen if we were bowl eligible again, the BE had more teams eligible than the number of tie-in bowls, and a bowl *opted* to choose somebody else over us....right?

Correct, but if the BE teams don't travel they may drop BE team from the Bowl contract and elect a contract w/another conference.

Agree with everything he said.

He was warning that USF may not be invited to another bowl game if our turnout is low.

WRONG.

The Big East has 4 bowl tie-ins and had 4 bowl eligible teams (WVU, Louisville, Rutgers, & USF).

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I think it's good he's chastizing the Tampa Bay community for the low bowl game ticket sales. Honestly, the Bay area has been really apathetic when it comes to supporting USF. Maybe having Duemig and Sileo get on their soapboxes will inspire this town to support THEIR university and not the ones to the north or south of us.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,528

The community hasn't really supported this team enough to attend regular season home games, what makes us think they will support us playing in Charlotte? Alumni all over the country need to step up as much as the local community.

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  172

I agree with paisa 49. The Tampa Bay community needs to support USF! The time has come to in turn support the university which brings in so much economic impact to Tampa Bay could you image Ybor City and the local Temple Terrace establishments stay afloot with no USF(students). USF needs to grab the bat area by the horns and make a statement!