• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bama game almost sold out

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  558
  • Days Won:  0

Get to the game early as an expected Bama fan takeover will likely happen:

WWW.WFLA.COM

Hot off a 38-24 victory over Florida A & M University, the USF Bulls football team will welcome the Alabama Crimson Tide to Raymond James Stadium this Saturday. The...

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — Hot off a 38-24 victory over Florida A & M University, the USF Bulls football team will welcome the Alabama Crimson Tide to Raymond James Stadium this Saturday. The Sept. 16 game time is 3:30 p.m.

According to Brian Siegrist, USF Associate Athletic Director, the game is almost sold out with over 64,000 tickets distributed. The top deck will be open, but there won’t be many seats left.

‘Bama fans are known for their pre-game tailgate parties and the stadium parking lots will open at 10:30 a.m., so expect to see a lot of red and black and white Houndstooth as well as amazing  brunch buffets. Tickets to the game are available at GoUSFBulls_Tickets

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,114
  • Days Won:  39

The stadium seats are already red so it works.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

This game will be be similar to the #4 FSU home game in 2012 when we recorded 69,383 butts in the seats. I was at that game along with many of you, I'm sure. We lost 30-17 under Skip Holtz. Was definitely 80% FSU fans but was quite the environment compared to our usual attendance.

1 minute ago, USFBulls12 said:

This game will be be similar to the #4 FSU home game in 2012 when we recorded 69,383 butts in the seats. I was at that game along with many of you, I'm sure. We lost 30-17 under Skip Holtz. Was definitely 80% FSU fans but was quite the environment compared to our usual attendance.

True it was exciting.  I think were in that game more than the Dalvin Cook game.  I remember botched snaps or botched punts or something tipping the scales. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,458
  • Days Won:  19

10 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I think were in that game more than the Dalvin Cook game.

Which one?  The one where he torched us for 266 yards rushing or the one where he ran for one better?

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

11 minutes ago, USFBulls12 said:

We had I think before that a bad loss to Ball State that really killed fan outlook on that game. 

9 minutes ago, SilverBull said:

Which one?  The one where he torched us for 266 yards rushing or the one where he ran for one better?

I can't remember.  The one with the intense heat where we had to flee for the club was worse to me.  It was a war of attrition that we lost the first time we punted in like the 2nd QTR.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

3 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I can't remember.  The one with the intense heat where we had to flee for the club was worse to me.  It was a war of attrition that we lost the first time we punted in like the 2nd QTR.

I think that was second game at Ray Jay. Where we opened up with first play td to Adam's only to let Cook take one run td right after. If only we had a defense that game.

• Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,564
  • Days Won:  28

38 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

True it was exciting.  I think were in that game more than the Dalvin Cook game.  I remember botched snaps or botched punts or something tipping the scales. 

I hate Dalvin Cook for kicking out butts in that game and then having the nerve to suck when he was on my fantasy football team lol