• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bama game almost sold out

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,473
  • Days Won:  43

3 hours ago, USFBulls12 said:

I understand this lol. Going back to mentioning that sold out FSU game in 2012 again, I learned to appreciate the less crowded games a bit after that one. I enjoy not having to yell to the person sitting next to me, having open space around me when I’m at the game and not being bumped into by a sweaty person, I enjoy not waiting in lines and being able to quickly get to a urinal…and traffic, forget that! I’m torn between wanting the loud and energized environment and the comfort and intimacy of a much smaller crowd 😂. I do think I’d choose the full, energized BULLS-dominant crowd any day though. If I don’t want to deal with that, I’d just stay home. Nothing like a stadium filled with like-minded fans who want that same thing - the Bulls to win. 

Hell yeah!! The 2007 season was amazing when it came to home crowds. These 50-65k crowds were mostly USF fans so it made the atmosphere that much better. USF will get their one day but it will probably be at the OCS

• Upvote 3

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,717
  • Days Won:  109

On 9/12/2023 at 8:37 PM, slowdown said:

With the NIL and prominence of transfers, the game is so different I don't even know if I wanna stick around.  Can't imagine if I was a 70+ yr old I'd be interesting in adapting. 

Welcome to our world.