• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Officiating Last Night

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,053
  • Days Won:  38

What you are noticing is less actual football due to the clock rules while the amount of commercials have increased over the same amount of real world watch time.  

It's annoying.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

28 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Yep espn is broke and needs to find a way to make more money. I watched most of the Colorado Nebraska game the broadcast was better obviously and commercials seemed to be slightly less than espn ➕️. 

espn reminds of a guy who lives in apartment driving a ferrari but he cant fill up the gas tank

• Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  16,378
  • Days Won:  43

I wonder if GAG made sure to have one of the worse officiating against FAMU to help prepare for the terrible SEC officiating 

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,123
  • Days Won:  56

20 minutes ago, Who'sYourData? said:

Maybe not the greatest refs, but we deserved most of those penalties and maybe a few more.  It is the biggest thing we need to fix.

Maybe a couple I’d complain about, but for the most part, all of the calls were deserved. I hated the incomplete pass call on the FAMU QB on that one play - it was either a fumble or he was down for a sack. They bailed him out. There was no chance that was a pass attempt to anyone.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

We have a running clock and we got more commercials and same if not longer games. Its really unwatchable especially if not your team. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,605
  • Days Won:  424

41 minutes ago, smazza said:

refs had rattlers plus 20

Ok, that's funny ...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,472
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Rocky Style said:

What you are noticing is less actual football due to the clock rules while the amount of commercials have increased over the same amount of real world watch time.  

It's annoying.

This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,401
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

And not sure where else to put this but where were the refs from last night? They weren't horrible but 2 questions .... in college is there supposed to be no PI on an uncatchable ball? What was the announcers reaction to that PI non-call on the near sideline later in game? Loved seeing CAG giving it to the ref, even into the timeout.

We definitely can't complain about CAG and his fire/emotions. He is fired up out there! Yanking players out of fights, giving refs hell, in the huddles.

2 hours ago, Bryson W said:

At the game yesterday, the person holding the commercial break clock was showing it to be around 3 minutes now. It almost seems like every minute during the game theres a commercial. Fans do not want to sit there for 4 hours, tons of fans left after the half, tv needs to do something to balance commercial breaks and game length but we know that won't happen, money-hungry companies.

I wasn't sure if i was just whining about this. Fast offense = longer games? 🤔

2 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Maybe a couple I’d complain about, but for the most part, all of the calls were deserved. I hated the incomplete pass call on the FAMU QB on that one play - it was either a fumble or he was down for a sack. They bailed him out. There was no chance that was a pass attempt to anyone.

That was some nonsense for sure. I'd have to see it again but i thought for sure there was no way it was a pass.

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

There a few questionable for sure, but our db deserved that taunting call which extended their drive, not a good move

• Upvote 3