• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,045
  • Days Won:  10

32 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

Not if MK gets the OCS done & the ACC invite….

I will give you that much. If he gets us the ACC  invite he would win himself a few years. But at this point, while teams like Memphis, San Diego State, SMU, Fresno State, and even Rice are being mentioned in conference realignment, there is very little about USF. We don't know what's going on behind the scenes, but our best bet seems the Big 12 if they lose more teams.

Th best thing about UCF, Cincy, and Houston going to the Big 12 is that it forced our hands to finally built the OCS. Its great that we are finally getting one, but the overwhelming majority of teams have gotten one (FAU, Tulane, UCF, San Diego State), so that fact alone is  not enough for me by itself.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,722
  • Days Won:  109

2 hours ago, belgianbull said:

I will give you that much. If he gets us the ACC  invite he would win himself a few years. But at this point, while teams like Memphis, San Diego State, SMU, Fresno State, and even Rice are being mentioned in conference realignment, there is very little about USF. We don't know what's going on behind the scenes, but our best bet seems the Big 12 if they lose more teams.

Th best thing about UCF, Cincy, and Houston going to the Big 12 is that it forced our hands to finally built the OCS. Its great that we are finally getting one, but the overwhelming majority of teams have gotten one (FAU, Tulane, UCF, San Diego State), so that fact alone is  not enough for me by itself.

I'm not sure about that. Pretty sure there are almost 3,000 pages discussing it right here. 😜

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  227
  • Days Won:  0

I was listening to ESPNU a couple of weeks ago, and there was a story about the Executive Director of the CFP retiring. Kelly was mentioned as a possible replacement. The announcers also mentioned that Kelly was the AD at UCF…SMH… got so annoyed that I called into the show and told them they were wrong.  

Has anyone seen or heard anything about Kelly leaving to take over the CFP?

Go Bulls

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,638
  • Days Won:  25

13 minutes ago, St.PeteSlim89 said:

I was listening to ESPNU a couple of weeks ago, and there was a story about the Executive Director of the CFP retiring. Kelly was mentioned as a possible replacement. The announcers also mentioned that Kelly was the AD at UCF…SMH… got so annoyed that I called into the show and told them they were wrong.  

Go Bulls

That would great news for USf football. We can hire an AD that would not accept 5 years of losing in AAC football and if we got good enough to possibly make the playoffs with have an inside man with ACC connectioons.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,722
  • Days Won:  109

1 hour ago, St.PeteSlim89 said:

Go Bulls

I have not. When he came here his wife said they hoped to retire in Tampa. But he is young enough to leave and then move back to retire. 

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,374
  • Days Won:  5

42 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

I have not. When he came here his wife said they hoped to retire in Tampa. But he is young enough to leave and then move back to retire. 

Does the Executive Director of the CFP have to move from Tampa?

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

2 hours ago, St.PeteSlim89 said:

Go Bulls

Because he was floating the story and no one not on this board has any idea who he is, if anyone vetted him by a simple google search he would be dismissed by the first result. Spoiler alert it’s because he is 💩

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Because he was floating the story and no one not on this board has any idea who he is, if anyone vetted him by a simple google search he would be dismissed by the first result. Spoiler alert it’s because he is 💩

Wait a minute... are you not a fan of VPMK?

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

Wait a minute... are you not a fan of VPMK?

I have it on good authority that his entire family hates him and that he is a part of ucf conspiracy to undermine the legitimacy of our athletics, oh and he sucks Look Up Nba Finals GIF by ESPN

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  883
  • Days Won:  1

I hope one day soon that the people who consistently attack VPoAMK will be eating crow. But knowing the attitudes of people like that, any success USF has will never be due to VPoAMK's decisions.