• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

It is kind of funny to see USF fans talking down the AAC. This conference has been tough on just about every member. What member has actually dominated this conference?? 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,453
  • Days Won:  19

1 hour ago, Bull Matrix said:

It is kind of funny to see USF fans talking down the AAC. This conference has been tough on just about every member. What member has actually dominated this conference?? 

When you say "member" is that a euphemism?  If so, I would hate even more so being crushed by the dominant member.

safe for kate crushing GIF

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,033
  • Days Won:  10

1 hour ago, Bull Matrix said:

No one has dominated the league, but the best teams over the last 8 years have been UCF, Cincy, Houston, SMU, and Memphis

Three of those teams are gone, and one other (SMU) is very likely to be out soon. Only Tulane besides the 3 that just left has won a conference title. My inkling is that Memphis is very likely a Big 12 candidate as well. The league that is left is worse then the league we were in right before leaving for the Big East. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

7 hours ago, Bull Matrix said:

That is basically why I am here. To help support & defend USF against all attacks. Whether it be from fans of other teams or USF’s Negative Nancy fans. I will be here to help protect & defend USF. Go Bulls!!

I would suggest that adding to the fan base is far more imoortant than defending USF from Negative Nancies or Cenral Fla fans.  We’ve lost so many fans over the last half of our existence.  Wins will bring some back.  We really need to compete hard, win some and remind people how much fun Bulls football can be.  

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,137
  • Days Won:  56

I don’t know how he is in person, but in interviews he completely lacks charisma and displays zero sense of humor.

Edited by Dave_Glaser

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, Dave_Glaser said:

I don’t know how he is in person, but in interviews he completely lacks charisma and displays zero sense of humor.

So, Tony Dungy?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,137
  • Days Won:  56

30 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

So, Tony Dungy?

Good comparison. I’m sure he’s a nice guy, but he’s just very flat.

Edited by Dave_Glaser

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

13 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Good comparison. I’m sure he’s a nice guy, but he’s just very flat.

We met him at the IPF opening and got to talk with him for 10 minutes or so. He seemed pretty intense. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

38 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

So, Tony Dungy?

And Tony got fired, and if he didn’t the Buc’s never would have got their first one.  I don’t really care if he is likable or not, just need results.  However my limited interactions with him I was not impressed, kind of stand offish and not really personable, was hoping he was one of those conceited intellectual egomaniacs that had something up his sleeve, now just think he may be an incompetent *******.  

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

We met him at the IPF opening and got to talk with him for 10 minutes or so. He seemed pretty intense. 

Intense doesn’t equal competence