• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

When will the AAC football schedule dates be out?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,417
  • Days Won:  3

21 minutes ago, BigEastBull05 said:

Just looked at the schedule and can’t even figure out which games are conference games… 

Don't worry. Everyone said the same thing back when we joined the AAC. Five or so years in and it will sink in. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

4 hours ago, lotsofbull99 said:

That season ender verse Charlotte will be depressing way to end a one or two win season.

Let us not lose sight of what's important here:

a) my best friend from high school graduated from UNCC with a degree in engineering and worked for 30 years with the Dept of the Navy finding new and improved ways to deal with nuclear material...

b) my niece graduated from UNCC and became a teacher at my rival high school in beautiful, and somewhat paved, Monroe, North Carolina...

c) my friend from item (a) may - or may not, I'm not under subpoena - have engaged in a an "explosive" experiment that blew a hole in a bridge on campus. I was in the Army at the time and "allegedly" this was a salute to my volunteering to square off against Kim Il-Chubby. The incident, referred to as Bridge Over the River Holshouser was written up in the Charlotte paper. My friend sent me a copy of the article, with numerous technical corrections. So that's that.

So, playing Charlotte does have value to me. Unless we lose. That would be tragic. So, let's not lose, ok?   

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,722
  • Days Won:  6

3 hours ago, 00Bull said:

I hear ya. I’m not a crowd attendance volume expert but as someone who has attended nearly every home game since the late 2000s, I personally think the ~30k average attendance figure that has been published is bs. I can say with certainty that my section (108) has never had more open seats (entire rows) than last season. So I’m not sure what the real attendance figure is, but I find it potentially telling that the draft design for the OCS is 35k seats. Wouldn’t seem to leave much room to welcome back all of the lost fans if we were truly averaging 30k today. 

I feel you. I have a feeling that RayJay is going to be even more empty this season. I am in Section 109 and it seemed like I was just one of about  twenty total people in the section for home games last season. I am not sure who is still going to be left to watch Rice and Charlotte play. 

Edited by USFRaider

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,374
  • Days Won:  5

42 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

Look I understand that we have dropped from our high of being in Big East, but really some of you are acting like spoiled children.

I went to USF when we didn’t have football, heck we didn’t even play basketball on campus until my senior year. We played in the SunBelt conference vs UAB, South Alabama, Jacksonville etc. we won and we had 5-7k in the SunDome.

We tried to start football in my junior year, a Division 3 program, because our administration and athletics didn’t want anything to do with it.

When we finally got a team, we played FCS and then CUSA and we had nice crowds when we won and no we didn’t play SEC nor ACC teams at home.

I am a Bulls fan and I will support my team regardless of what conference it is in, because I know that not too long ago we would have been excited just to have a team.

I know that if we built the OCS and we start winning again, we will move up. So yes I’m tired of all this BS that we are too good to be with current AAC teams, if we are then we should start beating them and winning conference titles. Until that happens we are were we deserve to be.

Not sure I see people saying we are "too good to be with current AAC teams" ... don't really think that's the point of the angst

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

11 hours ago, Bullcocky said:

Who are Charlotte, Rice, and UTSA?  I've never heard of those schools. I know a few Bama fans and one FAU had, but I'm not sure if he knows they have a football team. Hope we run the table in conference so we can play a school that I've heard of. Lol.

UTSA will smoke us…

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

11 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Un-duh-feeted or 10 - 2 😃

Apr. 14       Spring Football Game, Corbett Stadium, Tampa, FL (7:00 pm ET ESPN+)- Win 😎

Sep. 2        WKU  - Win
Sep. 9         Florida A&M Rattlers    - Win
Sep. 16       Alabama Crimson Tide  - Toss-up      

Sept. 23     Rice Owls - Win

Sept 30      Navy- Win

Oct 14         FAU- Win

Oct. 21       UConn Huskies    - Win
Nov 4.        Memphis Tigers     - Win
Nov 11        Temple Owls     - Win
Nov 17.       UTSA Roadrunners  - Toss-up      
Nov. 25      Charlotte 49ers - Win

WKU will roll us…

• Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,007
  • Days Won:  12

UConn will toast us...

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,638
  • Days Won:  25

13 hours ago, Sk00b said:

Don't worry. Everyone said the same thing back when we joined the AAC. Five or so years in and it will sink in. 

We lowered our standard when we joined the aac. We started accepting losing and praising coaches without accomplishments.

7 hours ago, hm101 said:

UConn will toast us...

You may not be wrong. If they can hold usf to 30 or less points they have a very high chance of winning.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Upvote 1