• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

He wasn't kidding (re: recruiting)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

27 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

I don’t think Gerry is ready by spring.

****, didn’t realize that. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

7 hours ago, Triple B said:

****, didn’t realize that. 

If not and neither is Marsh it really makes sense to get the Coastal QB.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,046
  • Days Won:  10

12 hours ago, jchem1995 said:

Brown IS the QB going forward. No need to evaluate that. Keep Gerry as a decoy in some fashion.

I disagree. Whoever QB earns it in camp, and gives us the best chance of winning should be our starting QB. Bohanon had a slow start but once he found his rhythm he was amazing. Brown as well showed great things.  Having both Bohanon and Brown is luxury. Perhaps a 2 QB system where each gets significant playing time? Either way Golesh should go with the QB that earns it. Same with every position.

• Go Bulls! 2

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,374
  • Days Won:  5

1 minute ago, belgianbull said:

I disagree. Whoever QB earns it in camp, and gives us the best chance of winning should be our starting QB. Bohanon had a slow start but once he found his rhythm he was amazing. Brown as well showed great things.  Having both Bohanon and Brown is luxury. Perhaps a 2 QB system where each gets significant playing time? Either way Golesh should go with the QB that earns it. Same with every position.

No No No GIF

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,347
  • Days Won:  0

8 minutes ago, belgianbull said:

We won 2 games...whoever picks up the system quicker this year should be the starter. My money would be on Gerry.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  28

I went through KP's Twitter page and went through the available DTs that he is following and this is the best I saw. Not he most exciting. 

Keeshawn Silver               6'4    315    North Carolina transfer. Played only g and my favorite choice. I think he is leaning towards ECU.
Samuel Winchester          6'4    320    H.S Recruit. Only has FCS offers so potential PWO
Matthew Thomas             6'3    271    Recruited by Rutgers, transferred to Rhode Island after Freshman year and last year had 29 tackles, 3.5 tackles for loss, 3.5 sacks and one pass break
Michael Nwokocha          6'5    290    JUCO player (Tyler Junior College) that played in 5 games last year and had 22 tackles and 2.5 sacks. His twitter acct says he runs a 4.75 40yd…if that is true then he is a more interesting prospect. Our DTs lack speed.
Cam Gagnon (DE)            6'4    265    Brown Grad transfer who in 26 games had 65 tackles, 12 TFLs and 3.5 sacks
Malik Langham                 6'5    308    Vandy Grad Transfer - 34 games, 33 tackles, 2.5 tfls and 1 sack

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Days Won:  2

54 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

We won 2 games...whoever picks up the system quicker this year should be the starter. My money would be on Gerry.

I'll go with Brown because he is more talented in every aspect...

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

3 minutes ago, jg233 said:

I'll go with Brown because he is more talented in every aspect...

It's tough because I agree but also am a GB fan.  I am glad I don't have to make that call...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

55 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I went through KP's Twitter page and went through the available DTs that he is following and this is the best I saw. Not he most exciting. 

Keeshawn Silver               6'4    315    North Carolina transfer. Played only g and my favorite choice. I think he is leaning towards ECU.
Samuel Winchester          6'4    320    H.S Recruit. Only has FCS offers so potential PWO
Matthew Thomas             6'3    271    Recruited by Rutgers, transferred to Rhode Island after Freshman year and last year had 29 tackles, 3.5 tackles for loss, 3.5 sacks and one pass break
Michael Nwokocha          6'5    290    JUCO player (Tyler Junior College) that played in 5 games last year and had 22 tackles and 2.5 sacks. His twitter acct says he runs a 4.75 40yd…if that is true then he is a more interesting prospect. Our DTs lack speed.
Cam Gagnon (DE)            6'4    265    Brown Grad transfer who in 26 games had 65 tackles, 12 TFLs and 3.5 sacks
Malik Langham                 6'5    308    Vandy Grad Transfer - 34 games, 33 tackles, 2.5 tfls and 1 sack

I'd be interested in any of them that want to come here.  Silver and Langham would be my preferred choices followed by the coast Carolina dt if he didn't choose a school yet.

1 minute ago, Rocky Style said:

It's tough because I agree but also am a GB fan.  I am glad I don't have to make that call...

I am a fan of winning and either qb that leads usf to wins I am all in on for the season.

• Topic Count:  360
  • Content Count:  4,183
  • Days Won:  56

I saw enough out of Bryum Brown in those last two games to ride with him for maybe the next four years. He looked like the most accurate thrower we've had since Marquel Blackwell. Gerry is a nice - injury prone - insurance policy, if he doesn't bolt.

• Upvote 1