• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Officially embraced mid-major

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Correct.  And we'll eventually see that spill out in an ugly way.  I just hope it's not with our program.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

Just now, E.T. said:

The USF royal family has spoken

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,919
  • Days Won:  67

I guess I am missing where anyone is actually attacking Grier, he moved on and went to c. Nobody is attacking him, many don’t care for it but realize his life his decision. I guess unless we shower him with praise and tell him he will always be a Bull and thank him for all of the enjoyment he provided us over the past 3-4 years then we are attacking him.  People come and people go, so what we move on.  It seems like society has become incredibly thin skinned, much too sensitive for my taste.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Check some of your other theeads, like the one where you degrade Grier because of the players around him. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

Grier should be degraded... He stole money from the fans. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

2 hours ago, bulloni said:

The USF royal family has spoken

image.png.02e4ff2767c0cd7368ef5f4fb09be853.png

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Ok we can embrace mid major talk for one more season. 2024 we will move into the P6 era with the 12 team playoffsJim Mora Playoffs GIF

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

3 hours ago, Brad said:

Might be the silver lining in NIL. 

As fans actually engage with athletes and learn they are people too, what we see in other threads might be replaced with more civil commentary and less likely be intended to insult or personally attack a player.  Of course, the few people that habitually do that here do it to everyone and are just lacking in good upbringing and respect for others. 

I spoke to Antonio several times.  He bled green and gold.  He got injured and then the death of his father.  Whining about and attacking him is just not very decent.

Hopefully, people naturally grow out of the need to insult others constantly.  For those that have any chance of that happening, NIL interactions with athletes will help you see more than just what you assume to be true and deride a player for.  It might make some around here and the program better people.  For that reason alone I would say invest in some NIL and get to know the people you want to chastise and insult before the urge hits you.

$$$  

I just don't buy the argument that a guy bleeds green and gold and then leaves for the rival.  

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

On 12/12/2022 at 9:03 AM, sloan1919 said:

Where did UCF get the money? We have more revenue than them and a larger endowment. Why are they able to muster up enough but we can't. Interesting thing is that after they started investing in football, it actual is starting to make money. 

They have an older program, started in 1979.