• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Officially embraced mid-major

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,103
  • Days Won:  39

Just now, Beef Tongue said:

Golesh did not "lead the best offense in the country".  Just like CJS, he did not call the offensive plays, that was on Heupel.  This is no different from hiring the co-coordinator from Clemson.  I hope that this will be different; but, feel like I have lived this story before.

He just said in his press conference that he called the plays and was trusted to do that.

2 minutes ago, RedRussian said:

Already there! 😀

Nope!  You will see.  Also, shouldn't you be moving on to that Kansas rivalry?  Probably should generate heat on their boards since we don't play each other anymore.

Edited by Rocky Style

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,364
  • Days Won:  5

22 minutes ago, RedRussian said:

UCF hired 3 good coaches who won (O'Leary, Frost, and Heupel) and had multiple good QB's (Bortles and Milton). Also, that crappy OCS will be hosting Big 12 games next season while you clowns slug it out with mighty Florida Atlantic. Your tears are delicious! 😂

and yet you're here

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,480
  • Days Won:  0

25 minutes ago, RedRussian said:

UCF hired 3 good coaches who won (O'Leary, Frost, and Heupel) and had multiple good QB's (Bortles and Milton). Also, that crappy OCS will be hosting Big 12 games next season while you clowns slug it out with mighty Florida Atlantic. Your tears are delicious! 😂

I'm just curious. Do we have loser fans come **** on the UCF message board? Honest question. Y'all are the funniest little Napoleons.

26 minutes ago, BULLSHTR said:

I'm just curious. Do we have loser fans come **** on the UCF message board? Honest question. Y'all are the funniest little Napoleons.

I hope not.  Maybe Twitter.

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, RedRussian said:

Product quality? UCF has multiple AAC championships, how many does USF have again?

..Spin your fans up beyond reason by winning games against inferior competition with senior laden teams every few years.  Frost did change the pattern, but then again, UCF hasn't really been all too good the past couple years.    As for USF it is a train wreck, following the UCF model is not the way to fix it.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,038
  • Days Won:  10

35 minutes ago, BULLSHTR said:

Yea I agree. I respect UCF for what they have accomplished, and I wish them good luck in the new conference ( hope we join them soon in the Big 12), but it is just sad to hang out on other boards like that.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,470
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, belgianbull said:

Yea I agree. I respect UCF for what they have accomplished, and I wish them good luck in the new conference ( hope we join them soon in the Big 12), but it is just sad to hang out on other boards like that.

I wish they would lose every game in every sport for ever. Unless they’re playing UF, then they could tie. GO BULLS!

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,450
  • Days Won:  43

2 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

I hope not.  Maybe Twitter.

We don’t. Unfortunate we don’t have UCiF living rent free inside USF fans’ heads.

2 hours ago, belgianbull said:

USF will eventually be joining the ACC instead…

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,579
  • Days Won:  25

4 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

We don’t. Unfortunate we don’t have UCiF living rent free inside USF fans’ heads.

USF will eventually be joining the ACC instead…

I doubt the ACC is blinks at USF in the current state.