• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Deion Sanders

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,808
  • Days Won:  0

17 minutes ago, deioniscoming said:

Good morning friends. Just heard word from my sources, they still firmly believe that Deion is coming to South Florida. Communication between the two parties has been strong. Many concessions from both sides. There is a mutual desire to get this deal done but no sense of urgency from Deion's side - he knows there's other suitors and more will come soon.

Did you confirm this with Jeremyiscoming?  

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

22 minutes ago, Bull94 said:

any successful coach in college needs good players.

never understand these arguments against coaches.

Not arguing against the coach, just saying having a QB with the highest completion percentage and highest QBR in the SEC helps a lot… jeez

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  336

@Bullrush33 is jeremyiscoming a new Head Coaching candidate? 

I know there is a jameyiscoming also!

Just trying to keep track of all these characters!

• Like 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,088
  • Days Won:  469

36 minutes ago, deioniscoming said:

Good morning friends. Just heard word from my sources, they still firmly believe that Deion is coming to South Florida. Communication between the two parties has been strong. Many concessions from both sides. There is a mutual desire to get this deal done but no sense of urgency from Deion's side - he knows there's other suitors and more will come soon.

He hath spoken. 

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  740

Update: Deion Sanders continues to close the gap with the conference realignment thread, the gap is now down to 2,387 pages. We’re making progress folks!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

45 minutes ago, deioniscoming said:

So wtf, this makes it seem like he is not 100% committed based on 'other suitors,' as in, he might tell us to kick rocks last minute? I want Coach Prime, but what a risk to take in terms of time. What a **** situation for USF. I'd go all in for Chadwell at this point if Deion hasn't totally agreed to come 100% by now and just waiting to coach his final game on Saturday.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

Just now, USFBulls12 said:

*TheBullsPen in 2026*

"Guys remember back in 2022 when we thought we actually had a chance to hire Deion Sanders as our HC? lol we got plaaaaaayed."

"FireJameyChadwell.com"

"I hear we might hire Tim Tebow as our next HC"

"BRING BACK LEAVITT! He's the only one who can return us to greatness!!"
-- "Dude, he's 70 years old, let him enjoy his pudding and his stories."

"@deioniscoming: My source tells me deion is still coming, a lot of concessions by both sides but he's not in a hurry to get the deal done, but definitely by 2028."

"JP Peterson @FanStreamJP: My source tells me deal is 99.99999999999% done, not signed yet but they're almost there."

"the stadium is in the POST design faze guys, you're an idiot if you thought it would be opened by 2026. They need at least till 2030!"

"The daily stampede guys said we're going to the ACC so i'm not worried. Everyone knows wins, attendance, and revenue don't actually matter"

"Charlie Strong is to blame for where we are right now. Don't you know it takes patience to rebuild??"

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Just hire Cadwell already and tell prime to go pound sand

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

Just now, El_Toro_86 said:

Just hire Cadwell already and tell prime to go pound sand

i think we've already hired somebody and are waiting to announce. Us fans are just talking ourselves in circles at this point

Joey Knight gave the indication the search was over on Tuesday and I don't think he'd say that unless he was tipped off

• Upvote 1