• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Deion Sanders

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  4

Just now, usfsig said:

The below quote from the article posted a few pages back leads me to believe this is a troll job. He gave this quote a few hours ago during a presser. Why would he claim his sole focus is to win and be dominant on Saturday and then a few hours later be announced as a HC elsewhere???

“I would be a liar if I told you (Colorado officials) didn’t [offer Sanders the job]. You know they did, I know they did, everybody there knows they did. It is what it is. That’s not my focus right now. My focus is to win and to be dominant and then, not even to go on to the dern celebration bowl, my focus is right here to be dominant in this beloved stadium on Saturday. That’s my focus. And I keep the main thing the main thing. I have an innate ability to focus and keep the main thing the main thing.”

well Slick Willie said this was his dream job, then said Oregon was his dream job, then said Fsu was his dream job...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

My source who texts with Deion regularly just told me that USF and Deion got close in discussions, but he wanted full control of the program and USF wasn't prepared to give him that. Also, the money was a little bit less than we wanted, but the control over the program is what he is really seeking. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  60
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, BullyPulpit said:

My source who texts with Deion regularly just told me that USF and Deion got close in discussions, but he wanted full control of the program and USF wasn't prepared to give him that. Also, the money was a little bit less than we wanted, but the control over the program is what he is really seeking. 

Old news. This was the case over the weekend but they reached an agreement this morning. 

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  540

Just now, BullyPulpit said:

I just can't imagine what control he wouldn't have. We are bottom of the barrel, what exactly would the administration be against him controlling?

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,401
  • Days Won:  10

We should have put Airtags in the pockets of all the candidates so we would know where they are at all times

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  740

2 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

Ehh, I’d trust this more if it were coming from an account registered a few hours ago.

Edited by OnTheBus
  • Haha 2
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

2 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

but he wanted full control of the program and USF wasn't prepared to give him that.

I'd have to ask what that means, since there are such things as oversight.  This ain't the majors, yet.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, deioniscoming said:

Old news. This was the case over the weekend but they reached an agreement this morning. 

This account is gonna be deleted soon isn't it lol

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

What do you think about the UCF / Oklahoma State rivalry though?  Any opinions on that?

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,916
  • Days Won:  67

Seriously dude go get jacked up for the Tulane game and leave us alone.