• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF players and the Transfer Portal

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,470
  • Days Won:  25

3 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I'll happily take the quibbling over who was the better DB if Deion is our coach. But, throwing Woodson into the argument is the equivalent of pointing out someone's grammar in a post as a way of ducking and diving. 

Are you attacking tripple b for inserting a Ronde barber joke ?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

9 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Are you attacking tripple b for inserting a Ronde barber joke ?

Nah... Like how when I make a post about xCJL never getting the HC job again because it is a total fantasy, people single me out, but not others for saying the same thing. Like for instance, @WoolyBully said exactly what I did about xCJL and Brad didn't even acknowledge it, but he gave me **** and said if it happens I lose all credibility. 

OK, kids. To borrow a line from an OG: Mommy and daddy are not getting back together. The papers have been signed and the moving vans traveling in opposite directions. You can pine for it all you want ('cause that's what freedom is all about), but the sooner you reduce the salt water on your pillow, the better off you'll be. - WoolyBully

And, you were on the page I opened. So, you got my comment. It actually wasn't personal. But, since you brought it up... screw @Triple B if he thinks Barber was a better DB than Sanders. 

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,050
  • Days Won:  38

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

screw @Triple B if he thinks Barber was a better DB than Sanders. 

Barber is a TB legend though.  The last from the Super Bowl team.

5 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Nah... Like how when I make a post about xCJL never getting the HC job again because it is a total fantasy, people single me out, but not others for saying the same thing. Like for instance, @WoolyBully said exactly what I did about xCJL and Brad didn't even acknowledge it, but he gave me **** and said if it happens I lose all credibility. 

OK, kids. To borrow a line from an OG: Mommy and daddy are not getting back together. The papers have been signed and the moving vans traveling in opposite directions. You can pine for it all you want ('cause that's what freedom is all about), but the sooner you reduce the salt water on your pillow, the better off you'll be. - WoolyBully

And, you were on the page I opened. So, you got my comment. It actually wasn't personal. But, since you brought it up... screw @Triple B if he thinks Barber was a better DB than Sanders. 

Good man I like an equal opportunity  poo slinger. It the end the next hire will make or ruin usf football.

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

6 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Good man I like an equal opportunity  poo slinger. It the end the next hire will make or ruin usf football.

Well, Brad did also say something to the effect of my next post with any useful information would be my first. Which I guess I should take as a compliment considering I've made over 19k? Gotta admire the consistency in my contributions. 

And #2, I like your use of "poo" in your post.

Edited by JTrue

5 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Well, Brad did also say something to the effect of my next post with any useful information would be my first. Which I guess I should take as a compliment considering I've made over 19k? Gotta admire the consistency in my contributions. 

And #2, I like your use of "poo" in your post.

You maybe more credible then all these inside Information posters on the coaching situation.  It is like throwing poop on a window eventually it gets messy but one eventually sticks.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,686
  • Days Won:  108

18 minutes ago, JTrue said:

The next tackle Deion makes will be his first.  Great in coverage though.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,023
  • Days Won:  469

31 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Well, Brad did also say something to the effect of my next post with any useful information would be my first.

Excluding your posts on baseball.  

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,023
  • Days Won:  469

26 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

It is like throwing poop on a window eventually it gets messy but one eventually sticks.

Are you trying to arouse him?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,604
  • Days Won:  424

43 minutes ago, JTrue said:

But, since you brought it up... screw @Triple B if he thinks Barber was a better DB than Sanders. 

Thinks?? I know he's a better all round DB ...... PT just had a better agent.