• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF players and the Transfer Portal

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  536
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I didnt say dont be critical, but when you are ****ting on a players on field achievements out of bitterness its like come on man lol 

Oh i agree but he can be a great person and a good bull. Playing sports opens you up for criticism about your size, skill, stats. Agree no need to bash players. My opinion is simple. He could be the best player on a 1-11 defense and he is expendable. There will be a new leading tackler. Anyone can go. I wish him the best but noone on that side of the ball should feel like they are safe or a starter next season. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,007
  • Days Won:  12

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Aww man you sucked anyways! I dont care if you score 4 touchdownsa game. You aint no Al Bundy! We sure dodged a bullet! 😎

spacer.png

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,638
  • Days Won:  25

6 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Exactly and when he didn't play, we SUCKED EVEN MORE!!! lol So you basically admitted that he carried the defense on his back. In 2021 he led the defense in tackles, sacks, tfls, interceptions and forced fumbles. He outperformed the entire d-line and secondary. WTF else could he have done for us???? Look at those stats. Unless your name is Lawrence Taylor that is as great as it gets for a linebacker even on a bad team. 

1. 92 total tackles (40 solo) - 1st on the team
  2. 8 TFLs - 1st on the team
  3. 3 sacks  - 1st on the team
  4. 2 interceptions -  1st on the team
  5. 2 forced fumbles - 1st on the team

He had some good stats but he was not the difference in getting more FBS wins on the field. I respect he gave his all in 2021 and was the best defensive player on a bad team. He didn't quit in 2021 and played his heart.  I feel 2022 was a bad year for him in his personal life and on the field, and it just happened to be there year he was making NIL money from thebullspen. I hope he gets drafted or find success in his future endeavors and I still wish UCF still loses every game.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

5 hours ago, Bull Nut said:

1. Grier stole money from the fans

False. He didn’t steal anything.  Stop.  

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,137
  • Days Won:  39

6 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I will charge that to his contributions from the past 5 years he been here. If you want to hold on to that then so be it. I'm done talking about Grier. 

He'll be alright and we'll be alright.  Although maybe we won't be alright.  🤔

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,721
  • Days Won:  109

7 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

You guys think players don't read these blogs but they do. Brett Kean's mother had a secret acct on this page. She inboxed me thanking me for the support of her son before he transferred out. Battie and Grier both have accts to the bullpen. Hell Grier came on this board and posted before. If I am a player trying to decide on what school to go to, the toxicity of the fans for that team will be "one" of the factors I put into play. I don't want to play for a team that has toxic a$$ fanbase. Hell before I worked for my current company, I had to decide b/w 2 offers. I turned down more money from one company b/c the glassdoor reviews were so positive for my current company compared the the company that paid more. Since then i've gotten a raise that put me at a higher salary than the other company, I work from home 100% and I'm happy where I'm at. 

This is about 50 fans of about 4,000 season ticket accounts.  If a guy is gonna let a dozen people ragging on him prevent him from coming to USF we have bigger problems.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

5 hours ago, CousinRicky said:
12 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

You guys think players don't read these blogs but they do. Brett Kean's mother had a secret acct on this page. She inboxed me thanking me for the support of her son before he transferred out. Battie and Grier both have accts to the bullpen. Hell Grier came on this board and posted before. If I am a player trying to decide on what school to go to, the toxicity of the fans for that team will be "one" of the factors I put into play. I don't want to play for a team that has toxic a$$ fanbase. Hell before I worked for my current company, I had to decide b/w 2 offers. I turned down more money from one company b/c the glassdoor reviews were so positive for my current company compared the the company that paid more. Since then i've gotten a raise that put me at a higher salary than the other company, I work from home 100% and I'm happy where I'm at. 

This is about 50 fans of about 4,000 season ticket accounts.  If a guy is gonna let a dozen people ragging on him prevent him from coming to USF we have bigger problems.

I don't begrudge anyone making any decision about their future life (other than a few ex-wives, that is) but if a few "sticks and stones" moments on an internet message board are scarring, then those people have much bigger problems in this age of online living.  Heck, you have to have pretty thick skin just to post on here, not to mention what is required to be a USF fan.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,733
  • Days Won:  0

Winning usually cures (or at least hides) fan toxicity. Losing seems to have the opposite effect.

Edited by Gat-Rat Bull
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, Brad said:

False. He didn’t steal anything.  Stop.  

From my understanding, money was exchanged with the expectation there would be some level of fan interaction. No fan interaction was provided and therefore he accepted payment without holding up his end of the deal. Battie gets a pass because he was busy putting up video game like stats (for the record, I was always in favor of a performance-based structure). Where I come from, accepting a verbal agreement in exchange for money and not holding up your end of the agreement constitutes as stealing... This is what the players wanted and if they can't handle criticism then GTFO, "Business is business".

Edited by Bull Nut