• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WBB Deserves Our Support

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,462
  • Days Won:  25

Also well built for the future. Only 2 sr’s on this team to go with the 8 freshman that are getting quality minutes every game.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,986
  • Days Won:  12

Agreed

Fernandez is a USF legend

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

I watched the game last night and agree that the team looks great 4 games into the OOC part of the schedule. 

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

He literally built this team in the offseason. Incredible job gathering this collection of talent from the transfer portal and around the world. As far as I'm concerned he should have a lifetime contract. 11 consecutive trips to the postseason (would have been 12 but for COVID) and 12 consecutive seasons with at least 19 wins. In that time, they won 68% of their games (72% against teams not names UCONN). He just has to get the team over the hump and into the second weekend of the tournament next. It doesn't help that they are consistently under seeded which leads to difficult second round matchups. I'm hoping for 12-3 in OOC play and that they roughshod through the AAC (14-2). 26-5 heading into the AAC tournament would be nice. A 6 seed or better would definitely be in order with the OOC schedule they play. 

Edited by BullyPulpit
  • Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

3 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

He literally built this team in the offseason. Incredible job gathering this collection of talent from the transfer portal and around the world. As far as I'm concerned he should have a lifetime contract. 11 consecutive trips to the postseason (would have been 12 but for COVID) and 12 consecutive seasons with at least 19 wins. In that time, they won 68% of their games (72% against teams not names UCONN). He just has to get the team over the hump and into the second weekend of the tournament next. It doesn't help that they are consistently under seeded which leads to difficult second round matchups. I'm hoping for 12-3 in OOC play and that they roughshod through the AAC (14-2). 26-5 heading into the AAC tournament would be nice. A 6 seed or better would definitely be in order with the OOC schedule they play. 

Great analysis and hoping you’re right.  We deserve something good, don’t we?

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,462
  • Days Won:  25

It will be interesting to see where Alabama ends up at the end of the season. They were picked to finish 7th(tied with UF) in the SEC. 

636557906168426976-SECchamps-10.jpg?widt

SEC women's basketball: Who will win the league? Who will finish last? Our experts rank the 14 teams from top to bottom going into the 2022-23 season.

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,128
  • Days Won:  56

This program has earned our support many times over and should get the focus of our attention this season. We can spend the rest of the season talking about Brian Gregory’s eventual firing or throw our attention behind a program that has become the blueprint for what we hope for all the others at USF.

• Like 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  15
  • Days Won:  0

New poster here. Created an account just to reply. USF WBB is the best thing we have going. They're the reason I pay for an ESPN+ sub from Nov-Mar. Shame WBB does not get as many posts/replies as football or MBB. It's like people only want to wallow in misery, when our WBB consistently wins, competing year after year! Let's support/talk about some winners for a change!

Really liking the team this year. Felt we would drop off after last year, but CJF has done a great job restocking. Piusis is that deadly 3pt shooter we have needed since Laksa! Wish we had someone like that last year. DFM is a savage, front-court presence. My only fear is that after her, there is not much depth there, whereas last year we had Mununga & even Leverett. Hope DFM can stay healthy throughout the year. 

Let's win the AAC back & finally get to the Sweet 16! GO BULLS \m/

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Thanks for joining.  The message board needs WBB advocates that will initiate discussion and help advance the team among  fans here.  I hope you’ll help.