• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WBB Deserves Our Support

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,700
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

I admire how you have taught yourself to not get your expectations too high in order to avoid disappointment. Time will tell where this team ultimately ends up in the Pantheon of USF WBB, but I was lauding it in the preseason and you were trying to temper my expectations. CJF is a MFing wizard and I trust in him until the bitter end. This team is going to find its way to 24+ wins and I am excited to go along for the ride! 

I'm actually pretty high on this team after the Alabama game but, yep, I don't get too crazy with expectations. One sprained ankle or knee changes the trajectory. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

In looking at Charlie Creme's Bracketology he projects USF as a #7 seed and the only AAC team to make the Big Dance. The perception is that UCF is not a tournament team. Have to win some of these bigger non-conference games to improve our chances at getting a better seed. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,700
  • Days Won:  108

29 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

In looking at Charlie Creme's Bracketology he projects USF as a #7 seed and the only AAC team to make the Big Dance. The perception is that UCF is not a tournament team. Have to win some of these bigger non-conference games to improve our chances at getting a better seed. 

They actually have brackets out already?  And someone probably pays the guy to do it too.  🙄