• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I have officially had enough

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

23 minutes ago, WhoRUSF said:

Is there nobody who is influential at USF going after Michael Kelly's job?? We can only blame Jeff Scott for so long. I just don't understand the passive atmosphere at this university letting this garbage go on for so long. At this point, thinking of USF just angers me. 

We punish passion like Leavitt, but reward non stop losing with extensions. 

Maybe winning isn't that big of priority to those in charge

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,004
  • Days Won:  12

27 minutes ago, WhoRUSF said:

Is there nobody who is influential at USF going after Michael Kelly's job?? We can only blame Jeff Scott for so long. I just don't understand the passive atmosphere at this university letting this garbage go on for so long. At this point, thinking of USF just angers me. 

We punish passion like Leavitt, but reward non stop losing with extensions. 

100% it's a culture problem and starts with VPMK and trickles down all the way to the players. Winning the games on the schedule is just not something he is passionate about. He is passionate about being articulate and professional which is awesome but is going to kill us unless he can correct that ship hard and fast in the next 24 hours. 

If we don't fire CJS now, we are sending a signal that we are not interested in being anything more than a bottom feeder program. And by we I mean VPMK. And up to Law and the Board. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Officially official.  Sayonara 

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

11 minutes ago, hm101 said:

100% it's a culture problem and starts with VPMK and trickles down all the way to the players. Winning the games on the schedule is just not something he is passionate about. He is passionate about being articulate and professional which is awesome but is going to kill us unless he can correct that ship hard and fast in the next 24 hours. 

If we don't fire CJS now, we are sending a signal that we are not interested in being anything more than a bottom feeder program. And by we I mean VPMK. And up to Law and the Board. 

The blanket contract extensions basically said winning is not the #1 priority and that trickles down through the entire athletic department 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,408
  • Days Won:  5

South Florida falls to 1-26 vs. FBS teams under Coach Jeff Scott after allowing season-high 54 points in 54-28 loss at Temple

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,347
  • Days Won:  0

28 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

The blanket contract extensions basically said winning is not the #1 priority and that trickles down through the entire athletic department 

It is really astonishing - what AD basically says "we don't care about winning we just need you to show up and be a warm body"?

I didn't think this school could give less of a ****, but the past few years really shows. Late on an IPF, no stadium, missed expansion, can't fix fan\student engagement and extends loser head coaches. These people just show up and get paid for destroying whatever little got built.

Rhea Law needs to put her foot down and be the person who turns the ship around.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  1

Amazingly, I was not surprised by this (I mean, we have only won 1 game in the last 26 tries). didn’t think we would win this game anyways. CJS and USF have shown no reason to believe we will ever win again with this coaching staff. 

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

I could not even bother to schlep up to the alumni watch party.   I used to enjoy watching the game with fellow alumni and meeting new USF fans, but I know people bring their kids to Duffy's and I did not want to curse and swear in front of them.  It was just easier to give Disney another $10 for ESPN+ and suffer the obvious loss at home.   I went from whooping and hollering in the first half to just hollering in the second half.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

6 hours ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Fire this guy and start over. This team is an embarrassing mess.

Meh, you're just pissed because they cost you your house .....