• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Has there been any data released on our NIL numbers?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,998
  • Days Won:  12

Still not sure exactly how to allocate between Bulls Club and NIL. I hate to drop my BC flows but based on how important NIL is becoming... it's getting my attention. 

I would like to see a steady cadence of events so that Fowler Ave membership is a good value. That would seal the deal. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,713
  • Days Won:  109

52 minutes ago, hm101 said:

Still not sure exactly how to allocate between Bulls Club and NIL. I hate to drop my BC flows but based on how important NIL is becoming... it's getting my attention. 

I would like to see a steady cadence of events so that Fowler Ave membership is a good value. That would seal the deal. 

We're in the same boat. Donate more than we should to the Bulls Club already. Now they want money for a stadium and now NIL is in play. Overwhelmed.

18 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

We're in the same boat. Donate more than we should to the Bulls Club already. Now they want money for a stadium and now NIL is in play. Overwhelmed.

The stadium is pretty much happening and my dollars versus total costs are negligible so I don't worry about that. If they have a brick for 50 bucks sure. 

I've been doing an affordable Bulls Club regular contribution, and I am a Fowler Ave member - NOT being a member is not an option. But I'm not maxing either out so I have some extra dough I have some discretion. 

At the end of the day if the Bulls Club coffers are full and we at least have SOMETHING by way of NIL it seems we can't go wrong

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,479
  • Days Won:  13

This should tell you what the future of college football will be like ... when OHIO STATE is begging people to donate to their NIL collectives:

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

Three NIL Collectives. 

• Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,664
  • Days Won:  29

I would like to see the ncaa have a NIL Salary Cap . . . I know it won't happen.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,435
  • Days Won:  43

24 minutes ago, E.T. said:

I would like to see the ncaa have a NIL Salary Cap . . . I know it won't happen.

Heck no. USF is right next to a growing downtown Tampa which keeps growing. Tons of NIL opportunities 

• Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,664
  • Days Won:  29

1 hour ago, Bull Awakening said:

Heck no. USF is right next to a growing downtown Tampa which keeps growing. Tons of NIL opportunities 

opportunity is like potential . . .

2 hours ago, E.T. said:

I can see some collectives imposing their own. 

This is like a mini bubble. Someone is going to get waaaayyy overpaid, crap out or transfer right away or get into some scandal, and then the rest of CFB is going to be like nope. Collectives will start to have rules (eg clawbacks, caps, contingencies, etc) where needed

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

5 minutes ago, hm101 said:

I can see some collectives imposing their own. 

This is like a mini bubble. Someone is going to get waaaayyy overpaid, crap out or transfer right away or get into some scandal, and then the rest of CFB is going to be like nope. Collectives will start to have rules (eg clawbacks, caps, contingencies, etc) where needed

that will never happen. CFB will never self regulate.

Collectives will have contracts for the serious dough. I imagine they will be similar to scholarships in that they are 1 year renewable contracts.

• Upvote 1