• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CJS has gotten us back to daily coverage in the times

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,375
  • Days Won:  25

Quite a statement guys like CousinRicky and bdyzr are bailing out on usf .

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,393
  • Days Won:  3

58 minutes ago, Peatearpan said:

CCS lost the locker room. At least Scott and his guys are arguing with players on the sideline, at least not that we know of.

Wait. I thought he was playing duck duck goose. There is no arguing in duck duck goose!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  2,521
  • Days Won:  3

8 hours ago, Sk00b said:

Wait. I thought he was playing duck duck goose. There is no arguing in duck duck goose!

I meant aren’t. That typo really changed the point I was trying to get across. 

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,344
  • Days Won:  5

14 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Say what you want about MB, he did some research for this article.

Sucks but it is one of his best pieces yet.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,023
  • Days Won:  38

11 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Quite a statement guys like CousinRicky and bdyzr are bailing out on usf .

The UF game was a fun exciting memory of course to get punched in the taint at the end, but overall unwatchable this year again.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, jchem1995 said:

Dude , a guy and family like you turning around should embarrass USF. Not too many like you and BDYZR left. GO BULLS.

I agree that USF should be embarrassed and ashamed that it is driving loyal people away. As long as we support our school and kids keep going there, USF is not going anywhere. That said, sports are a form of entertainment, and when your entertainment is not entertaining, why partake? Blind loyalty only enables the inept to continue in their current ways with no motivation to change. We are not the first and we won’t be the last program that struggles. The difference is; we are at a critical juncture in our football programs history, and our record over a 2 1/2 year period under this coach staff is alarming. VPMK has stated that CJS is here for a while, so I don’t blame people for tuning out. I won’t turn my back on USF (although I refuse to watch this garbage); BUT, I have been very clear to my kids that USF is not a good school to pick if you want a competitive sports team to root for. So while VPMK and CJS preach “trust the process” (which I have heard my whole life as a Detroit Lions fan), the price of which will be felt for generations (which I think is devastating to a relatively young program, starving for support). While I hope for eternal things, USF football I have no hope for and will take the “show me” approach and continue to be proud of my alma mater for all things academic. Needless to say, this season has really been a hit to me. I apologize for the rant, I just really thought things would be different this year. 

Edited by michibull
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

6 minutes ago, michibull said:

I agree that USF should be embarrassed and ashamed that it is driving loyal people away. As long as we support our school and kids keep going there, USF is not going anywhere. That said, sports are a form of entertainment, and when your entertainment is not entertaining, why partake? Blind loyalty only enables the inept to continue in their current ways with no motivation to change. We are not the first and we won’t be the last program that struggles. The difference is; we are at a critical juncture in our football programs history, and our record over a 2 1/2 year period under this coach staff is alarming. VPMK has stated that CJS is here for a while, so I don’t blame people for tuning out. I won’t turn my back on USF (although I refuse to watch this garbage); BUT, I have been very clear to my kids that USF is not a good school to pick if you want a competitive sports team to root for. So while VPMK and CJS preach “trust the process” (which I have heard my whole life as a Detroit Lions fan), the price of which will be felt for generations (which I think is devastating to a relatively young program, starving for support). While I hope for eternal things, USF football I have no hope for and will take the “show me” approach and continue to be proud of my alma mater for all things academic. Needless to say, this season has really been a hit to me. I apologize for the rant, I just really thought things would be different this year. 

If someone has to tell people to trust something that’s a pretty big red flag that you shouldn’t trust it, if there was a process towards success in place people would trust it because they would see it. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3