• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CJS has gotten us back to daily coverage in the times

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Say what you want about MB, he did some research for this article.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,373
  • Days Won:  25

55 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

And all of his points are valid. The only thing I need to futlether research he didn't about the 4-22 coaches did any of them have more than 1 fbs win. That will be interesting  to find out. I'll get back to you all later.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,344
  • Days Won:  43

2 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

It was a waste of time whenever knows he only has 3 wins. 

Researching these coaches he was compared to and here are the results. Sorry I wish I could find someone worse in fbs Football but I can't .  I am sure Baker didn't point it out because he could not either. Stoops was the wrong comparison here, he should have went with Creighton or Brennan. Stoops went 5-7 in year 2 and year 3 beating several FBS teams each year.  All three of the coaches showed more improvement then we have seen so far in year 3. Hopefully there is a turning the corner game soon. There is still hope though he can  turn it around  finish better than 5-7 or as Creighton went 7-6 .  Sad to know we are closer to UMASS , FIU, and Uconn then the lowly viewed AAC conference. Lets hope for a turn around because HOPE is our strategy.

Chris Creighton Emu Coach He had 2 FBS wins and one FCS win by year 2. I didn't research any further because it was better than 1-22.  2-21 FBS record  still better than 1-22 more than likely 1-23 after Saturday.

image.png.013167d04936f0629de12e21b64cf53f.png

San Jose coach Brennan 2-22 of FBS Football in his first two seasons. He seems the closet to Jeff Scott but his team did improve. So there is hope still better than 1-22 in FBS Football but not by much. Still better than 1-22 more than likely 1-23 after Saturday

image.png.d0d56abf66cdef11086544b9872307ca.png

YEAR 1 2 Wins  1 fbs and 1 fcs

Year 2   1 FBs Win 

year 3   3 Fbs wins  

Mark Stoops was a bad example for Jeff Scott to use. Nothing is even close to compare. He went 2-10 his first year and 5-7 his record year.

image.png.95f1b2c0583ceb8b0808a9287c83c1ee.png

Edited by Outlaw
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Researching these coaches he was compared to and here are the results. Sorry I wish I could find someone worse in fbs Football but I can't .  I am sure Baker didn't point it out because he could not either. Stoops was the wrong comparison here, he should have went with Creighton or Brennan. Stoops went 5-7 in year 2 and year 3 beating several FBS teams each year.  All three of the coaches showed more improvement then we have seen so far in year 3. Hopefully there is a turning the corner game soon. There is still hope though he can  turn it around  finish better than 5-7 or as Creighton went 7-6 .  Sad to know we are closer to UMASS , FIU, and Uconn then the lowly viewed AAC conference. Lets hope for a turn around because HOPE is our strategy.

Chris Creighton Emu Coach He had 2 FBS wins and one FCS win by year 2. I didn't research any further because it was better than 1-22.  2-21 FBS record  still better than 1-22 more than likely 1-23 after Saturday.

image.png.013167d04936f0629de12e21b64cf53f.png

San Jose coach Brennan 2-22 of FBS Football in his first two seasons. He seems the closet to Jeff Scott but his team did improve. So there is hope still better than 1-22 in FBS Football but not by much. Still better than 1-22 more than likely 1-23 after Saturday

image.png.d0d56abf66cdef11086544b9872307ca.png

YEAR 1 2 Wins  1 fbs and 1 fcs

Year 2   1 FBs Win 

year 3   3 Fbs wins  

Mark Stoops was a bad example for Jeff Scott to use. Nothing is even close to compare. He went 2-10 his first year and 5-7 his record year.

image.png.95f1b2c0583ceb8b0808a9287c83c1ee.png

Man I hope you are getting paid to research & post all these stats. I can already tell you that USF has a coach that loses most of the games.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

Man I hope you are getting paid to research & post all these stats. I can already tell you that USF has a coach that loses most of the games.

I was just interested in seeing the coaches he compared him and too if they were doing better or worse before the turn. It took all of 5 minutes... I was hoping to find they were doing worse so there could be more hope for the turn.

3 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I was just interested in seeing the coaches he compared him and too if they were doing better or worse before the turn. It took all of 5 minutes... I was hoping to find they were doing worse so there could be more hope for the turn.

There is no hope with this staff. No direction. 

Just now, Bull Awakening said:

There is no hope with this staff. No direction. 

I think any reasonable person would agree with that.

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  2,521
  • Days Won:  3

5 hours ago, puc86 said:

When has VPMK ever demonstrated he cares about winning at all? If he enjoyed hanging out with CCS as much as he does CJS, CSS would still be here.

CCS lost the locker room. At least Scott and his guys are arguing with players on the sideline, at least not that we know of.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,344
  • Days Won:  5

5 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

He may be back. I won't.

Dude , a guy and family like you turning around should embarrass USF. Not too many like you and BDYZR left. GO BULLS.