• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Updated! The TBP Official In Game Thread: USF Bulls at Cincinnati Bearcats

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  684
  • Content Count:  7,645
  • Days Won:  6

In the last 13 years since we've been in obscurity, I've rarely been sarcastic or cynical, but here goes..

Yes, we only need to go 5-1 the rest of the way and we get those extra December practices again.

GO BULLS!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,880
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

Do it bro!!!

• Content Count:  10,880
  • Days Won:  67

Those that want to blame the QB didn’t watch the game, he is not perfect but he is keeping a bad team in games, our D is trash and our coaching is ass. We can spend the next week breaking down why we lost again however this game has gotten tired, so carry on my brothers. 

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,354
  • Days Won:  5

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Those that want to blame the QB didn’t watch the game, he is not perfect but he is keeping a bad team in games, our D is trash and our coaching is ass. We can spend the next week breaking down why we lost again however this game has gotten tired, so carry on my brothers. 

There are people still complaining about the QB ......  🤣 .. is there a way to suspend those folk's posting privileges?

34 minutes ago, RoyD3 said:

That is all fine and good but if we want to win those games, he can't throw terrible pick 6s, see UF game and miss Weaver when he is wide open and could change the whole game. I am not saying he isn't a good QB, but the missed throws are why teams lose instead of win. Too many schools, that are smaller than ours have very good QB1, GB is a solid power runner but we will not win unless he makes little or no mistakes since our D doesn't rank very well.

Are you implying that good QBs don't miss throws?

And so I am clear, the defense blows in your opinion but it's GB's fault we lose because he isn't perfect?

47 minutes ago, RoyD3 said:

The 2nd and 26 defense call was horrible, got burnt by the screen. The 3rd down screen play to Weaver in the early part of the 4th was a good call but Bohannon missed him. The pass interference flag on the last drive isn't picked up if GB keeps the throw on the field. The 4th down play call may have been an rpo and did GB make the wrong read? I think GB has his moments of good but also some real questionable stuff. We still don't have a real QB1 that is solid in all areas. If we did, the UF and this game would have been W's. I think Trickett is fine, I am not happy with Shoop or CJS game management. Never should have called a timeout with 5 mins in the 3rd qtr on our half yard line, take a delay but don't waste a timeout. Also, used a questionable challenge in the 2nd half. 2 wastes 2nd half timeouts, that is why coaches lose games and get fired.

If GB was as good as you think he should be .... he wouldn't be here.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  126
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

Are you implying that good QBs don't miss throws?

And so I am clear, the defense blows in your opinion but it's GB's fault we lose because he isn't perfect?

I never said he wasn't good, I was just clearly stating for us to win games against better competition on the road, we may actually need to play perfect. GB did play a great game except for a few plays that could have made the difference between winning and losing. The effort is there, which is important, but I really want us to win some games!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,042
  • Days Won:  469

22 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

In the last 13 years since we've been in obscurity, I've rarely been sarcastic or cynical, but here goes..

Yes, we only need to go 5-1 the rest of the way and we get those extra December practices again.

GO BULLS!

Not bad for a first attempt, made be laugh a little.  😅

• Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,472
  • Days Won:  13

Interesting take on the 4th and 1 call.  I don't think it was the right call -- but it may not have been as bad of a play call as we thought.  Just bad execution.

• Topic Count:  684
  • Content Count:  7,645
  • Days Won:  6

Just now, Brad said:

Not bad for a first attempt, made be laugh a little.  😅

Well thank you sir.