• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Don't you dare blame Jeff Scott for this one.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

Just now, ForestBull said:

Just leaving the game. Loved what I saw from both sides of the ball. It's tough to beat a ranked team and the refs. Proud of the team.

We almost had that Auburn moment again but this would have meant more probably.  Tons of fight.  I hope the team has swagger going into the next game.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Just now, Rocky Style said:

We almost had that Auburn moment again but this would have meant more probably.  Tons of fight.  I hope the team has swagger going into the next game.

CJS and his staff will have to figure out the best way to motivate these guys and have them ready to bounce back against the Ville. After tonight, I truly believe that they will. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  4

Just now, Rocky Style said:

It would have. we are rock bottom, if we work our way back to where we should be I will be proven wrong for sure

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  930
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

Unfortunately, there was a lot of poor execution on the field tonight. When this team finally puts it all together (and it's going to happen sooner than later) it's going to be a thing of beauty. 

i hope you're right!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

28 minutes ago, Cpa_bull1990 said:

Should have taken shot at end zone on last drive. Poor coaching

i am sure we will play like crap at Louisville next week and lose again

You really only joined in 2013?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

25 minutes ago, Ghostbuster said:

Order of blame:

1. Refs

2. Refs

3-5. Refs

...6. GB for the ints and missed throws

7. Center for throwing away the ball with game on the line 

8. Coaches for some questionable management during end of each half

Good news is GB is throwing high, maybe rattled, maybe not.  Depending, it can be overcome.

Good news, item 8 somewhat ambiguous

Good news is center is not traditionally a center but we can work on it.  **** happens.

More good news - how you respond to things when **** happens, can make you better.

Good/Bad news, items 1-5 (😂) it happens, and it can happen in AAC games.  You have to persevere.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  153
  • Days Won:  0

35 minutes ago, Brad said:

Good news is GB is throwing high, maybe rattled, maybe not.  Depending, it can be overcome.

Good news is center is not traditionally a center but we can work on it.  **** happens.

More good news - how you respond to things when **** happens, can make you better.

Good/Bad news, items 1-5 (😂) it happens, and it can happen in AAC games.  You have to persevere.

That’s my ultimate takeaway re: GB. He’s putting a little too much zip on his passes.

Our receivers just don’t have the hands to catch passes that don’t have the right amount of touch or aren’t right in the breadbasket. Once that gets figured out, oh boy. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

Just now, HyperBullee said:

That’s my ultimate takeaway re: GB. He’s putting a little too much zip on his passes.

Our receivers just don’t have the hands to catch passes that don’t have the right amount of touch or aren’t right in the breadbasket. Once that gets figured out, oh boy. 

Yeah I was impressed over all.  Lots of bad throws some clutch ones and some tough runs.  Very happy to have the guy.

• Like 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,621
  • Days Won:  25

41 minutes ago, Brad said:

1-5 are  the biggest factor.

6 is the second biggest factored and can be coached to do better or  outcoached with running plays/schemes tailored to his strength all the time.

We need to use more RPO, motion behind the line, and spread option plays.

The defense did their part and can only be improved so much based on the talent we have. Instead of bottom of FBs we can move up to the top half. There is no reason our offense cannot do better minus the refs screwing us a few time sotnight.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

On 9/17/2022 at 11:46 PM, BullyPulpit said:

That pass to Dollison was so wide open. A perfect play call when you are trying to win a game and not just hold on. 

Agreed. GB overthrew by about a yard. He hits him in stride and he's got a massive gain or possible TD