• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Don't you dare blame Jeff Scott for this one.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

A game of inches.  When Brown made the INT, he barely stepped on the end zone line with a toe.  if his foot had been in play by one more inch, he takes it back 70 yards, maybe all the way, possibly sealing the game.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,704
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, USFbulls24 said:

We have a 5th year Junior, Davey O'Brien watch list QB. That not being a completed pass is on Bohanon. I wish Bohanon made a decent throw. He hasn't shown the ability to hit a WR in stride. Even if it's only a half decent throw it's likely at worst a 40 yard gain and potentially ends that game. 

Although the pass should have been better, let's not pretend we have a wily ol' veteran here, he only attempted 37 passes total his first 3 years ....... but he's going to need to get back to his pre-injury form of last year for us to have even limited success.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,472
  • Days Won:  25

8 hours ago, Triple B said:

Although the pass should have been better, let's not pretend we have a wily ol' veteran here, he only attempted 37 passes total his first 3 years ....... but he's going to need to get back to his pre-injury form of last year for us to have even limited success.

Just hope he can get somewhere near his preseason camp completion number. IIRC Scott said it was 64%.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,271
  • Days Won:  255

51 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Just hope he can get somewhere near his preseason camp completion number. IIRC Scott said it was 64%.

You watched our first two games…

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  149
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, BullsFanInTX said:

A game of inches.  When Brown made the INT, he barely stepped on the end zone line with a toe.  if his foot had been in play by one more inch, he takes it back 70 yards, maybe all the way, possibly sealing the game.

Ugh, I forgot about that. Now I'm sad again.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,472
  • Days Won:  25

43 minutes ago, puc86 said:

You watched our first two games…

Three games 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,271
  • Days Won:  255

13 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Three games 

I think we looked a bit better even on defense this last game (probably by controlling the clock). Either way a big reason for a high percentage in camp is going against a defense that has struggled out of the gate.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,704
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, BDYZR said:

I think his comp % was actually even higher than that in the camp but his rate last season was 63% and was actually a little better than that if you take out a sub-par post injury bowl game ...

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

23 hours ago, Triple B said:

Wily Ol' veteran? I said he's a 5th year Junior which he is. He isn't a 19 year old kid who has barely played any college football. At this point I think we're going to have to run him into the ground to have success and pray for no injury. The throwing just isn't there.

• Upvote 1