• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

IF USF wins Saturday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

3 hours ago, Bull Awakening said:

Think we can say the same. We may be looking towards Louisville lol. Go Bulls!

I don't think we're looking ahead to anything besides the second half of the game these days

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,564
  • Days Won:  28

First @jjlovecub THANK YOU! I will post a picture wearing a USF T-shirt and denounce my fandom for the Florida Gator publicly so that all my fellow UF grad amigos and "amigettes" can clown me lol  Which technically the few that do know already do. (I never went to USF nor am I from Tampa) I can't lie though, I'm a big Napier fan. I really hope they give him a chance to turn things around. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,904
  • Days Won:  67

23 hours ago, Bull Awakening said:

I think I’m gonna have tons of Tito’s on hand to make the game enjoyable either way lol Titos Vodka GIF by Tito's Handmade Vodka

I regularly use this strategy however it is far from fool proof.  At least there are some games of interest that are on at the same time, changing the channel works as well, fyi.

• Haha 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,579
  • Days Won:  25

53 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

First @jjlovecub THANK YOU! I will post a picture wearing a USF T-shirt and denounce my fandom for the Florida Gator publicly so that all my fellow UF grad amigos and "amigettes" can clown me lol  Which technically the few that do know already do. (I never went to USF nor am I from Tampa) I can't lie though, I'm a big Napier fan. I really hope they give him a chance to turn things around. 

You really took the path less taken. What made you a usf fan ?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,674
  • Days Won:  424

3 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

It's a goofy ass story. I took notice of USF when they had try outs and some buddies (I went to North Miami Senior High) of mine that went to USF  and tried out for the team. They didn't make it though. Then when USF beat Auburn I was like whoa, these boys can play now! . I didn't start actually watching games until after this story below. I am of Haitian Descent, so to me USF was the closest I would ever get to seeing an actual Haitian "American" Football team 🤣. Then I  started reading the ESPN blogs and then the Bullspen. After a while, I kind of started watching more USF games than UF games until one day I cut UF off completely. Even when I attended UF I hated the fans. After the "FireRonzook.com" I stopped being a fan. I'm  a BIG Tim Tebow fan, so I only watched until he graduated and that was it for me.  But yes, I always loved how USF showed love to Haitian players. Hell I feel we may need to take that route again. Truth be told, I'm actually enjoying my USF Journey. When we finally have success, we all will appreciate it more and not take it for granted. 

What's kind of funny is that I think most of the ones on here who chose the Bulls to support are more committed to USF than a lot who actually went there ...

• Upvote 1
  • Crying 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,411
  • Days Won:  3

10 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

It's a goofy ass story. I took notice of USF when they had try outs and some buddies (I went to North Miami Senior High) of mine that went to USF  and tried out for the team. They didn't make it though. Then when USF beat Auburn I was like whoa, these boys can play now! . I didn't start actually watching games until after this story below. I am of Haitian Descent, so to me USF was the closest I would ever get to seeing an actual Haitian "American" Football team 🤣. Then I  started reading the ESPN blogs and then the Bullspen. After a while, I kind of started watching more USF games than UF games until one day I cut UF off completely. Even when I attended UF I hated the fans. After the "FireRonzook.com" I stopped being a fan. I'm  a BIG Tim Tebow fan, so I only watched until he graduated and that was it for me.  But yes, I always loved how USF showed love to Haitian players. We have a rough history and present. But one thing about us is that we will always laugh and be grateful to God no matter what the circumstances we deal with. My mother even has a charity and runs an orphanage in Haiti. (She  goes back and fourth) Truth be told, I'm actually enjoying my USF Journey. When we finally have success, we all will appreciate it more and not take it for granted. 

Good stuff man!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

I will immediately book a flight and buy tickets to Louisville game even though my daughters wedding is the following week, we are moving and my wife would give me ton of ****, not a good time for road trip but the UF victory would get me that hyped

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,904
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, dausfbulls11 said:

I will immediately book a flight and buy tickets to Louisville game even though my daughters wedding is the following week, we are moving and my wife would give me ton of ****, not a good time for road trip but the UF victory would get me that hyped

No worries, this is fantasy so your wife will not give you a ton of ****, at least for going to Louisville,  enjoy your wedding!

• Upvote 1
  • Crying 1

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

20 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

It's a goofy ass story. I took notice of USF when they had try outs and some buddies (I went to North Miami Senior High) of mine that went to USF  and tried out for the team. They didn't make it though. Then when USF beat Auburn I was like whoa, these boys can play now! . I didn't start actually watching games until after this story below. I am of Haitian Descent, so to me USF was the closest I would ever get to seeing an actual Haitian "American" Football team 🤣. Then I  started reading the ESPN blogs and then the Bullspen. After a while, I kind of started watching more USF games than UF games until one day I cut UF off completely. Even when I attended UF I hated the fans. After the "FireRonzook.com" I stopped being a fan. I'm  a BIG Tim Tebow fan, so I only watched until he graduated and that was it for me.  But yes, I always loved how USF showed love to Haitian players. We have a rough history and present. But one thing about us is that we will always laugh and be grateful to God no matter what the circumstances we deal with. My mother even has a charity and runs an orphanage in Haiti. (She  goes back and fourth) Truth be told, I'm actually enjoying my USF Journey. When we finally have success, we all will appreciate it more and not take it for granted. 

Excellent back story. I still vomit in my mouth prior to thinking about saying anything positive about UF. I've seen your handle here for quite sometime. It gives me a little more perspective... and now that I'm spending more time in Florida due to work, I should probably be more user friendly to individuals with ties to UF (although that might change tonight depending on how things play out). By the way, good parenting goes a long ways IMO.  

• Haha 1