• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The TBP Official In Game Thread: BYU Cougars at USF Bulls

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  173

image.thumb.png.ec68aa5f8a2c8a1500e7418b9f8b853a.png

• Like 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, Bulls On Parade said:

BYU will play 3rd string 2nd half and we claw back to make score a little respectable...same thing as last year. 

It will at least make me feel a little better up until that TD i missed the rain and off season 

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  4

Just now, El_Toro_86 said:

ECU hangs with NC state and Cinci hangs with Arkansas and were getting our poop pushed in by BYU

We won 2 games last year. Cincinnati was in the playoff

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Just now, ForestBull said:

We won 2 games last year. Cincinnati was in the playoff

Still should not be this embarrassing 

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117

37 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Dude... you're 3 coaches late on coming here and whining. Gotta do better than WWJLD when you're ******** about our team.

I think the point of bringing up Leavitt is to really rub it in the faces of those being dead wrong that he was "plateauing". It is comical to watch people being in such denial of something so obvious despite all evidence. 

It reminds me of people who still hold on to the idea of cloth masks working.. they can't handle the idea of being wrong so they still wear them. 

The people who wanted Leavitt gone ruined this program, and we want them to admit it. 

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

4 minutes ago, WhoRUSF said:

I think the point of bringing up Leavitt is to really rub it in the faces of those being dead wrong that he was "plateauing". It is comical to watch people being in such denial of something so obvious despite all evidence. 

It reminds me of people who still hold on to the idea of cloth masks working.. they can't handle the idea of being wrong so they still wear them. 

The people who wanted Leavitt gone ruined this program, and we want them to admit it. 

I also think the Hindenburg shouldn't have used hydrogen. Let's keep talking that point up and use it to make a point in 2022.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  119
  • Days Won:  0

Might be mistaken here but wasn't Bohanon supposed to be a dual threat QB, making things happen with his feet as well as his arm?

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

18 minutes ago, WhoRUSF said:

leavitt had be fired once he hit a student

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117

5 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I also think the Hindenburg shouldn't have used hydrogen. Let's keep talking that point up and use it make a point in 2022.

At least you can recognize reality

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  187
  • Days Won:  1

The Disappointing thing is just how unprepared they were when the game started they were out of position on almost every play on defense and on offense there was no imagination

That Absolutely Falls on the coaches.  I get they are brand new coordinators with a lot of new player but Really I counted at least 10 plays where the defense was waiting for the call from the sideline and BYU Was running a play.

at least three touchdowns were because the defense was out of position & didn’t know what it was doing