• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Some random things

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

Blow up MOSI and turn it into a plaza with college bars. Problem solved. 

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

12 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Commuter school, right: 

5adf8c34-ca2a-4462-b79e-4a25d8c97500_114

The number of students will be the most to have ever lived on its campus' with nearly 6,500 living in Tampa and 900 at the St...

That is so awesome to see. We are starting to get a good balance of on campus and commuters. This will be significant for our athletics. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

8 hours ago, zarnozdabull said:

Blow up MOSI and turn it into a plaza with college bars. Problem solved. 

How do I get the job as a professor of brewing arts ? I got my  Ba and MA in the wrong subject apparently. My great grand father was a moonshiner runner or as they called it midnight thunder runner.

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Gonna add more random thoughts…

USF finally seems more focus than they were before during the Taggart & Strong eras. The talk with the OCS and focus on what is at stake has never been stronger. Kind of reminds me of the Leavitt era. Looks like you will see my hype level go up through the roof moving forward….

• Topic Count:  360
  • Content Count:  4,183
  • Days Won:  56

1 hour ago, Bull Daly said:

USF finally seems more focus than they were before during the Taggart & Strong eras. The talk with the OCS and focus on what is at stake has never been stronger. Kind of reminds me of the Leavitt era. Looks like you will see my hype level go up through the roof moving forward….

The right leadership seems to be in place and the urgency has been created by happenings around us. That’s a bit reactionary and not typically the best approach. But credit Judy Genshaft for getting the university to a place academically where new Prez Law can shift some of the focus to athletics. And if Michael Kelly and his team can put up a record fund-raising number when we’re struggling on the fields/courts, imagine what’s possible if his coaches can get that turned around? The time is now.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

1 hour ago, Dave_Glaser said:

The right leadership seems to be in place and the urgency has been created by happenings around us. That’s a bit reactionary and not typically the best approach. But credit Judy Genshaft for getting the university to a place academically where new Prez Law can shift some of the focus to athletics. And if Michael Kelly and his team can put up a record fund-raising number when we’re struggling on the fields/courts, imagine what’s possible if his coaches can get that turned around? The time is now.

Great way to put it. While the priority will always be Academics, Law gets the Athletics part, hopefully taking the hands off approach, doing what she can when asked by those whose job it is to know what needs to be done ...... where, like you said, we have the right leadership.

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

Got a few "Go Bulls!" in downtown Seattle a few days ago. Quite a few alums on the cruise ship we're on, as well...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

On 8/20/2022 at 7:00 AM, Dave_Glaser said:

Commuter school, right: 

5adf8c34-ca2a-4462-b79e-4a25d8c97500_114

The number of students will be the most to have ever lived on its campus' with nearly 6,500 living in Tampa and 900 at the St...

i loved living on campus is the 70s

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

4 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

The hype means nothing if we don't follow through with results on the field.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

30 minutes ago, smazza said:

i loved living on campus is the 70s

Nice! You had it made back in the 70’s. Love the 80’s & 90’s days too. I got to be on campus in late 90’s. Fun times!