• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Shaun Noriega - Sarasota Tribune

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

AATHaca.img?h=630&w=1200&m=6&q=60&o=t&l=

After considering a career with the FBI, North Port High grad is a teacher at Lakewood Ranch High

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,815
  • Days Won:  22

Wish him best of luck in his life.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Interesting. Hopefully he will be a "good" teacher and coach. There are more stories of people who try to attain their sports dream than stories of people who have attained that dream. It's that Life stuff. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

56 minutes ago, JTrue said:
AATHaca.img?h=630&w=1200&m=6&q=60&o=t&l=

After considering a career with the FBI, North Port High grad is a teacher at Lakewood Ranch High

Wow...this makes USF look terrible.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Seriously what the ****. People talk about how the culture in athletics is better now, hopefully that means **** like this isn't allowed to happen. Lost some respect for Heath reading that

58 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Only looks terrible hearing it from one side of the story who, decided to go public after many years. Way I read it, I hope he just goes on with his life and makes some positives in the lives of the youth he will teach and coach. Lots of water under that bridge for this to even get into print. Drop the apparent grudge and make a difference in some lives. Kinda reminds me of the CJL accuser. I imagine we all can think of a time in our lives where we felt very wronged by someone or someplace-move on young man (not you neb) find some positive.

28 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Only looks terrible hearing it from one side of the story who, decided to go public after many years. Way I read it, I hope he just goes on with his life and makes some positives in the lives of the youth he will teach and coach. Lots of water under that bridge for this to even get into print. Drop the apparent grudge and make a difference in some lives. Kinda reminds me of the CJL accuser. I imagine we all can think of a time in our lives where we felt very wronged by someone or someplace-move on young man (not you neb) find some positive.

Well if true if shows complete negligence on the part of the USF basketball program. It makes it look Heath look like a dirt ball. If true, I have no problem with a kid holding a grudge. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Well if true if shows complete negligence on the part of the USF basketball program. It makes it look Heath look like a dirt ball. If true, I have no problem with a kid holding a grudge. 

AHHA!!! the key words being: "if true" problem is, it's already in print. I was under the impression that USF has always had a pretty good medical program for athletes. Ten years ago. Obviously, he transferred and played in Tx where he must have broken his foot yet again since, he mentions 3 breaks. USF paid $50 grand for his bills at which point had break#3 in Mx. Apparently, his ankle was the weak link to his prolonged playing days. Kinda a non-thing but it promotes conversation. If he has as much basketball ability as self-described, maybe he can help create the next generation of college players. I remember him and that USF team. 

28 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

AHHA!!! the key words being: "if true" problem is, it's already in print. I was under the impression that USF has always had a pretty good medical program for athletes. Ten years ago. Obviously, he transferred and played in Tx where he must have broken his foot yet again since, he mentions 3 breaks. USF paid $50 grand for his bills at which point had break#3 in Mx. Apparently, his ankle was the weak link to his prolonged playing days. Kinda a non-thing but it promotes conversation. If he has as much basketball ability as self-described, maybe he can help create the next generation of college players. I remember him and that USF team. 

Well considering that the program has been pretty much dead since it’s inception, it Would not surprise me that the kid is telling the truth. But who knows. Certainly, this flies in the face of the old adage “there is no such thing as bad publicity.”

Edited by NewEnglandBull