• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

(Off Topic) GoUSFBulls.com: Record 289 Student-Athletes Earn Athletics Honor Roll

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

The world will likely figure it out when you make the same post 3 times a day for the next 6 months.

I doubt I will take up this cross, there are better windmills to tilt at.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

7 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I doubt I will take up this cross, there are better windmills to tilt at.

Maybe mix it up and tell us your opinion on xCJL.

10 minutes ago, JTrue said:

Maybe mix it up and tell us your opinion on xCJL.

I was thinking about changing it up and highlighting TJ Weist as our gold standard, it’s hard to compete with undefeated.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Who are we kidding, though? Do we really believe you see that article and say to yourself, "You know, I've been ranting for the past month so I'll just let this slide by."    :nope:

There must be picture of you under the word “patience.” 😂😂

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  221
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, puc86 said:

I was thinking about changing it up and highlighting TJ Weist as our gold standard, it’s hard to compete with undefeated.

Weist does have the highest winning percentage in USF football history…

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

12 hours ago, puc86 said:

Just read each paragraph at different times and pretend they are separate posts. I even went back and made paragraphs out of what was originally intended to be one medium sized paragraph because I care.

Seriously, one or two short paragraphs and I'll read.  If I see it is longer I do the first line or two. We retired folk are busy.

28 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Seriously, one or two short paragraphs and I'll read.  If I see it is longer I do the first line or two. We retired folk are busy.

Better?

When I start complaining about us not winning National championships that’s a pretty fair take, but I’m not complaining about that or even a single game. I’m complaining about how we can’t win any of the games against any of the teams we are supposed to be competitive with every week.Companies work best when there is a single priority by which all decisions are made and the top of this pyramid is winning. We say nonsensical things about building foundations and doing all the right things at the bottom to then get to the winning at the top. We are half a decade into that nonsensical approach and are not closer to winning than we were when vpmk arrived on campus (if anything it seems like we have flatlined at the bottom and his win graph steeply plunges down). Win more and whatever nonsense things you think are important fall into place, focus on everything but winning and you will never be here when the next guy comes inand works on it. If you didn’t extend CJS and told him stfu and win some ******* games or you are ******* fired by the middle ofnext ******* season and if I see you at any events, smiling one ******* time or you say one thing about culture or Clemson ever again I will personally choke you out. I think you would be pleasantly surprised about how he would miracle himself to 6 wins without issue. i would say winning is an afterthought and that’s the problem but it doesn’t seem to matter at all since if you win you get an extension and if you lose you get an extension. We gave CBG an extension this season and with that decision VPMK got an extension, if Jim Jones had done something similar there wouldn’t have been a single person that would have died in Jonestown. We somehow have been so beat down by those that continue to fail us that we think they are doing a great job and we should give them more money they can waste on not winning the right way.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

3 hours ago, puc86 said:

Better?

When I start complaining about us not winning National championships that’s a pretty fair take, but I’m not complaining about that or even a single game. I’m complaining about how we can’t win any of the games against any of the teams we are supposed to be competitive with every week.Companies work best when there is a single priority by which all decisions are made and the top of this pyramid is winning. We say nonsensical things about building foundations and doing all the right things at the bottom to then get to the winning at the top. We are half a decade into that nonsensical approach and are not closer to winning than we were when vpmk arrived on campus (if anything it seems like we have flatlined at the bottom and his win graph steeply plunges down). Win more and whatever nonsense things you think are important fall into place, focus on everything but winning and you will never be here when the next guy comes inand works on it. If you didn’t extend CJS and told him stfu and win some ******* games or you are ******* fired by the middle ofnext ******* season and if I see you at any events, smiling one ******* time or you say one thing about culture or Clemson ever again I will personally choke you out. I think you would be pleasantly surprised about how he would miracle himself to 6 wins without issue. i would say winning is an afterthought and that’s the problem but it doesn’t seem to matter at all since if you win you get an extension and if you lose you get an extension. We gave CBG an extension this season and with that decision VPMK got an extension, if Jim Jones had done something similar there wouldn’t have been a single person that would have died in Jonestown. We somehow have been so beat down by those that continue to fail us that we think they are doing a great job and we should give them more money they can waste on not winning the right way.

No.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,373
  • Days Won:  25

10 hours ago, puc86 said:

Better?

A little wordy and violent but your main point is right. You don't offer guys who have terrible results an extension when they already have years left on their deal. Talking about Clemson and building this positive winning culture is a joke. The culture of losing being the expectation  is what Cjs created and vpmk endorsed by extending him.

2 hours ago, Outlaw said:

A little wordy and violent but your main point is right. You don't offer guys who have terrible results an extension when they already have years left on their deal. Talking about Clemson and building this positive winning culture is a joke. The culture of losing being the expectation  is what Cjs created and vpmk endorsed by extending him.

When we slayed the most powerful man in the building we were left without a Leviathan which cast us in to a state of nature that “is worst of all, continual fear, and danger of violent death of our program ; and the life of the fan, solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short.” In order to return to relevance we need to have a Leviathan emerge and to restore that order 

i choose violence GIF