• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How do you see us closing out the season?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,748
  • Content Count:  37,653
  • Days Won:  29

I'm in line for the "Kool-Aid"

• Like 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

at best 4-8...probably 3-9

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,914
  • Days Won:  33

I'd be curious to see the reactions of those here if we are able to win 2 of the last 4. This third of the schedule is easily more difficult than the third we just played, so taking 2 of 4 should show signs of the improvement we are looking for.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,465
  • Days Won:  25

Do the remaining teams have a qb? If so, 0-4. This team injury riddled team, sadly, cannot stop even a mediocre passing game.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,473
  • Days Won:  13

Tulane and UCF are beatable.   I put both at 50-50

Houston is within reach, but requires limited or no mistakes. 30-70

Cincy should be out of reach, but the Bearcats have been struggling lately. 10-90.

---------------

HOUSTON - The Bulls and the Cougars will march up and down the field in a game that will easily reach the over by the end of the third quarter.  USF's defense, in bend-but-don't break mode will be frustrating as it gives up yards but doesn't give up a big play. USF's defense is able to get a few takeways to stop drives, and Timmy McClain returns with a mistake free game.  The teams battle into overtime, 38-38.  In the first extra period, USF holds Houston to a FG and matches in the bottom half.  In the second OT, USF gets a TD and Mangham pushes in for the 2-pt conversion... and then USF gets the stop in the bottom winning 49-41.

CINCINNATI - The Bulls fresh off their upset win of Houston feel ready to take on Top 10 Cincinnati.  The Bearcats come in with a highpowered offense and USF holds on for the first half.  However, a few mistakes in the second half allow Cincy to win comfortably, 42-24.

TULANE - USF heads to the Big Easy looking to bounce back against the Green Wave.  USF is able to control the ball and move down the field getting a number of scoring chances.  Tulane is also able to move the ball, but makes more mistakes.  USF pulls ahead in the second half, winning 38-27.

UCF - Black Friday arrives, with UCF coming into the short week with another easy victory in the ConFLiCT series.  They'll be overconfident, already bowl-eligible.  The War on I-4 games are always hard fought.  USF and UCF fly up and down the field, the Bulls driving in long sustained drives and the Knights in fast bursts.  The second half sees USF make one or two many mistakes, and UCF wins the game. USF fans,feeling like another one got away, feel disappointed to see the Knights take this one 38-28.

So here you go... USF goes 2-2 the rest of the way.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

Houston did just go to OT vs ECU at home, not crazy to assume that’s a similar level team. And we led for a lot of the game against ECU on a short week with a backup QB on the road.

I know the transitive property doesn’t work in football, but I don’t think it’s crazy to think we can compete on homecoming vs Houston with a healthy Timmy

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

32 minutes ago, E.T. said:

I'm in line for the "Kool-Aid"

XX kool aid.jpg

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,712

2 hours ago, USFBulls727 said:

I wouldn't be in total shock if we beat Tulane, and possibly UCF, but I agree with you here. We're pretty evenly matched with Tulane, and that game is in New Orleans. If I had to bet, I'd bet on 2-10 as well. Disappointing, because I thought I saw at least a couple more wins than that earlier this year.

I also predicted 4-8 before the season but I guess I forgot how bad the talent was and I didn’t realize how bad the coaching would be 🤔

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576

IF??   we get 2 more wins??  Temple and maybe an end of season "bowl game" at ucf. If the planets are aligned and the god's are looking on with favor we might-just might be able to salvage something?? 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,712

2 hours ago, flsportsfan83 said:

hope you had your vaccine. 

I see us finishing poorly. 

Yep all jabbed up and ready to go. And if the Raiders lose I can always hit the poker tables afterwards