• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jeff Scott Post Game Presser ECU

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,748
  • Content Count:  37,653
  • Days Won:  29

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

Nope true soph, 2 years and covid year didn’t count i believe so he may still have 3 more years of eligibility after this year 

Correct

marsh_katravis_hs_2020.JPG

Katravis Marsh (12) Quarterback - 2020: Saw action in four games and made one start on the year at Cincinnati

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

1 hour ago, bullstampede9922 said:

You got my upvote.  Wet conditions, sophomore backup qb, perfect conditions to run the ball.   Only an idiot decides to start calling passing plays.  

Not even the pick 6 helped lol...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  116
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, smazza said:

scott is a man standing there owning his failure

And doing nothing about it week in and week out. You can admit it and own it all you want. Fix it.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

6 hours ago, The Sheriff said:

Why doesn't a reporter ask why the OC elected to not run the ball more? We were successful when we ran - at one point averaging over 7/ypc. We literally have the backs and the field conditions to run all over a team like ECU... and we deferred to the arm of a third string freshman QB time and time again. Insanity. 

They wanted to see how far Marsh could throw the ball..Which he did over the head of every receiver except ECU's. Always talk about his big arm..he just isn't accurate with the long ball

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

10 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

They wanted to see how far Marsh could throw the ball..Which he did over the head of every receiver except ECU's. Always talk about his big arm..he just isn't accurate with the long ball

Meanwhile, McClain is more accurate downfield.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

3 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

He is? I don't know, he constantly overthrows receivers all the time. See: SMU.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

7 hours ago, The Sheriff said:

Why doesn't a reporter ask why the OC elected to not run the ball more? We were successful when we ran - at one point averaging over 7/ypc. We literally have the backs and the field conditions to run all over a team like ECU... and we deferred to the arm of a third string freshman QB time and time again. Insanity. 

Couldn't agree more. I am very unimpressed thus far with Weis Jr. and despite seeing improvements elsewhere, I am concerned that the learning curve is delayed for Weis as a VERY young, inexperienced playcaller. He makes sometimes inexplicable decisions which don't seem to match or take advantage of the actual talent on the field and the script of the game. If we don't see some magical progress later this year, I don't know that I would support sticking with him for much longer. I understand trying to grow young talent, but I am not seeing impressive signs of innovation here...

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,520
  • Days Won:  25

37 minutes ago, StPeteBull91 said:

And doing nothing about it week in and week out. You can admit it and own it all you want. Fix it.

Why fix it and hold your staff and game plan accountable  when you can finish in last place record wise and recruiting classes both years while being paid millions?

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

He is but on RPO's his brain appears to Run 1st and...more times than not to his left. The running finally did him in physically, it was only a matter of time. Sprained ankle?? Could heal quick or be a nagging thing for the rest of the season. Wrapped? his mobility will suffer.  I think it's Fortin vs Houston see what develops. We cant get any worse. 

23 minutes ago, FazaUSF said:

Couldn't agree more. I am very unimpressed thus far with Weis Jr. and despite seeing improvements elsewhere, I am concerned that the learning curve is delayed for Weis as a VERY young, inexperienced playcaller. He makes sometimes inexplicable decisions which don't seem to match or take advantage of the actual talent on the field and the script of the game. If we don't see some magical progress later this year, I don't know that I would support sticking with him for much longer. I understand trying to grow young talent, but I am not seeing impressive signs of innovation here...

I always wondered: If Weis is such an excellent offensive mind why didnt Kiffin take him along with him? 

• Upvote 2