• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,470
  • Days Won:  25

28 minutes ago, Triple B said:

First, Leavitt didn’t consider them a rival. Second, one of LRS’s few mistakes was scheduling those assclowns in the first place. 

Well what happened after both of them were gone? LOSSES and more losses! What is better going undefeated against the clowns or losing to them repeatedly watching them get moved up to a power confernece?  Leroy and Leavitt would never settle for that.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,048
  • Days Won:  38

2 hours ago, Gat-Rat Bull said:

This one was cool.

Screenshot_20240427-175737.png

Happy Chris Hemsworth GIF by Marvel Studios

2 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Happy Chris Hemsworth GIF by Marvel Studios

BEst win of the last decade for sure. We broke the  losing culture left by Scott and won a bowl game.

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  71
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

First, Leavitt didn’t consider them a rival. Second, one of LRS’s few mistakes was scheduling those assclowns in the first place. 

#1 LRS didn't make mistakes.

#2 I don't care what Brad or the rest of you TBP homer's say, Leroy Selmon weighed in with Judy and thought it was time for CJL to go. Do I know this for a fact, no. But LRS was a great human being, and as much as I think things have gone dowhill since CJL was terminated, it was the right thing to do, at the time. Period. End of story. Get over it.  

• Haha 1
  • Me no likey 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,604
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

Well what happened after both of them were gone? LOSSES and more losses! What is better going undefeated against the clowns or losing to them repeatedly watching them get moved up to a power confernece?  Leroy and Leavitt would never settle for that.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Triple B said:

But Leavitt did go beat them everytime and understood the importance of not losing to them.  Sadly Judy and her cliques never understand that. She neglected athletics and fired Leavitt without a plan in place to move USF Football forward. For example FSU fired Bowden, but had a real plan in to place to win when they hired Jimbo to take over who was an insider there that understood the team's culture and playing style. Skip Holtz had results every where but here. His personality and playing style wsa the complete opposite of the intense and aggressive teams that never quit that Leavitt coached. Teams used to be scared of the USF defense in our conference and out. Now it is  near the bottom of FBS football and Golesh it trying to build it back. That is just my opinion and you are welcome to have yours.

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,604
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

12 minutes ago, GreenBull93 said:

That series and Mac were mistakes ...... but nobody's perfect.

#2 I don't care what Brad or the rest of you TBP homer's say, Leroy Selmon weighed in with Judy and thought it was time for CJL to go. Do I know this for a fact, no. But LRS was a great human being, and as much as I think things have gone dowhill since CJL was terminated, it was the right thing to do, at the time. Period. End of story. Get over it.

I'm definitely a homer on some things but not sure Brad would want me lumped in with him on this particular subject ..... btw, for the record, I've never heard anything about LRS being involved with Leavittgate.

4 minutes ago, Triple B said:

That series and Mac were mistakes ...... but nobody's perfect.

I'm definitely a homer on some things but not sure Brad would want me lumped in with him on this particular subject ..... btw, for the record, I've never heard anything about LRS being involved with Leavittgate.

I have never heard of that from anyone including  former players.

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,023
  • Days Won:  469

13 hours ago, GreenBull93 said:

#2 I don't care what Brad or the rest of you TBP homer's say,

The Tonight Show Pain GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

:roflmao:

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,875
  • Days Won:  67

14 hours ago, GreenBull93 said:

Right thing to do and end of the story, nope, just because you came in here with force doesn’t make it a fact.  Leroy was a great man but he was not infallible and Judy is a clown, they set us back years due to this stupid decision.

• Like 1