• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,348
  • Days Won:  43

Just now, Triple B said:

I thought you didn't want to play anybody again .... ever?

Think he is coming around and probably one of the main reason he and others got down on USF is due to some bad decisions made in the past. We are finally getting back on track so hopefully many others will take notice 

• Like 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, Bull Awakening said:

Lol like I said before we started this BS I4 War with UCiF. I don’t give a **** if we play that cesspool to the Northeast ever again moving forward. We have bigger fish to fry for this program like winning a conference title. And when the time comes get one of the 12 playoff  spots. USF will be fine by staying more focused than getting pulled into more BS. Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

You are an acquired taste, BA. It would serve some better, and probably the board, if they just put you on Ignore if they get their panties twisted by your usual exuberance .....

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,348
  • Days Won:  43

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

You are an acquired taste, BA. It would serve some better, and probably the board, if they just put you on Ignore if they get their panties twisted by your usual exuberance .....

Lol won’t be long before I’m in an echo chamber at this rate 

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

3 hours ago, Bull Awakening said:

Yeah we will always have more upside imo. Facilities, academically, athletics overall. And the upcoming ACC invite…

I just wish we didn’t have to wait till Next Tuesday for free beer

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

I thought you didn't want to play anybody again .... ever?

If I had a vote, this would be the vote, but I don't think I have the support. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,866
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

Sometimes I don’t get your point of view, I disagree with BA on this topic but enjoy the back and forth of an educated debate.  Why do you want to cancel everyone that doesn’t agree with you? We really have gotten soft as a human race, I don’t agree with my parents point of view but the answer is not to ignore them but to each their own. I thought this was the appeal of a message board, but maybe I missed the mark.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

He doesn’t. He’s merely suggesting that people who are rankled by @Bull Awakening’ s exhuberance may want to ignore him instead of getting panties twisted.  It’s the panty bunching aggression, insulting and rudeness that is the problem.  Not the exhuberance.  

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,866
  • Days Won:  67

4 minutes ago, Brad said:

He doesn’t. He’s merely suggesting that people who are rankled by @Bull Awakening’ s exhuberance may want to ignore him instead of getting panties twisted.  It’s the panty bunching aggression, insulting and rudeness that is the problem.  Not the exhuberance.  

This is probably the same advice you would give for the @Outlaw haters, I am going to my safe space now 😀, thanks Brad for all that you do.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

It’s not my advice, I’m simply trying to explain to you what Trip actually said.  

My advice to you would be to treat people fairly and treat them as a fellow bulls fan regardless of what you think of how they think or what they say. That’s my advice for you and everyone.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,468
  • Days Won:  13

5 hours ago, Triple B said:

Thing is, considering all the private schools that aren't visible, the ACC may be just as legit ....... Who's not legit, at least in this category, is the Big XII. If we joined, we'd be the flagship or at worst, top 3. Not sure I care for that ....... I have standards.

USF very specifically chose to use the public school ranking instead of the overall ranking... private schools are ranked in the overall... because it would put USF below most of the private schools in each conference.