• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,351
  • Days Won:  43

5 hours ago, Brad said:

Yup WVU has work to do if they want that ACC invite 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,869
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Bull Awakening said:

If you were around when we destroyed them 64-12 then I feel sorry for you. UCiF is heading to a permanent vacation to the bottom of the sinking ship that is the big 12. They are nothing to me…

I was around then, was speaking of recent memory, yes we we fried some big fish 10-15 years ago, so what, how does that impact the discussion today?  It is cute how you are turning your nose up to them but have nothing  in recent memory to substantiate that belief.  You are like someone from old money that is broke but still think you are upper crust, stop living in the past.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,031
  • Days Won:  38

That ranking chart is fabulous.  I guess the Big Ten really is legit.

Just now, Friscobull said:

I was around then, was speaking of recent memory, yes we we fried some big fish 10-15 years ago, so what, how does that impact the discussion today?  It is cute how you are turning your nose up to them but have nothing  in recent memory to substantiate that belief.  You are like someone from old money that is broke but still think you are upper crust, stop living in the past.  

UCiF is the past. You want to keep chasing & trolling them than that is your choice. I am already out of F’s to give one way or another. If anything USF helped elevate UCiF by playing along in that BS rivalry. We don’t need them moving forward. Coach Leavitt was always right about not putting much energy into what is going on in Mouse land. I will be pissed if we still see UCIF on any schedule that is a OOC game.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,031
  • Days Won:  38

1 minute ago, Bull Awakening said:

UCiF is the past.

Technically they replaced us and passed us, but we have more upside in the long run once we get our act together.  

Also sending them out with a loss this year would set things right.

Edited by Rocky Style
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rocky Style said:

Technically they replaced us and passed us, but we have more upside in the long run once we get our act together.  

Also sending them out with a loss this year would set things right.

Yeah we will always have more upside imo. Facilities, academically, athletics overall. And the upcoming ACC invite…

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bull Awakening said:

UCiF is the past. You want to keep chasing & trolling them than that is your choice. I am already out of F’s to give one way or another. If anything USF helped elevate UCiF by playing along in that BS rivalry. We don’t need them moving forward. Coach Leavitt was always right about not putting much energy into what is going on in Mouse land. I will be pissed if we still see UCIF on any schedule that is a OOC game.

He HAD the right idea however that ship has sailed.  The majority of the fans enjoy playing and especially beating the other team.  You are the one living in the past, the rivalry is important and gains some national attention when we both are good.  We should not stop playing them just because they own us, we need to get better and beat them, not run scared. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

Just now, Bull Awakening said:

Yeah we will always have more upside imo. Facilities, academically, athletics overall. And the upcoming ACC invite…

We have more upside however unrealized potential does not equal potential.  Saying we can eventually be better or being better are not the same.  

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

He HAD the right idea however that ship has sailed.  The majority of the fans enjoy playing and especially beating the other team.  You are the one living in the past, the rivalry is important and gains some national attention when we both are good.  We should not stop playing them just because they own us, we need to get better and beat them, not run scared. 

They don’t own us lol. The series will be evened up come this Thanksgiving weekend. I don’t care about playing some idiots in mouse land. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

Big Brother Fight GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• Haha 1