• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,869
  • Days Won:  67

9 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

F em! Hope we discontinue scheduling them moving forward after this season in all sports.

I guess if you can’t beat them then don’t schedule them is your philosophy, mine is different.  I want to beat them badly and then troll them until their heads explode. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,349
  • Days Won:  43

4 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I guess if you can’t beat them then don’t schedule them is your philosophy, mine is different.  I want to beat them badly and then troll them until their heads explode. 

We will beat them this season. Had them beat last season. I’m too old for that troll BS lol. We have much bigger fish to fry than some also ran program in a sinking big 12

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,869
  • Days Won:  67

Just now, Bull Awakening said:

We will beat them this season. Had them beat last season. I’m too old for that troll BS lol. We have much bigger fish to fry than some also ran program in a sinking big 12

We didn’t though and by my count we have only fried a few minnows and a small bluegill.  You have to walk before you can run and we are at a slow crawl presently.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

21 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

c really is a great rivalry once we regain our competitiveness on a regular basis regardless of your disdain for them.  

:nope:

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Bull Awakening said:

Are they an also ran program? They never won a National Championship, and have also never crashed the CFP. They won conference championships, but that’s it.

If I remember right they are one game ahead of us in the total series? Let’s beat them one more time, give them a nice parting gift.

In all seriousness, the series is fun, the hate is real. If we end up going ACC, or even not, if we could play them for rivalry week let’s do it.

I am still dreaming of an ACC w/ Va Tech, Pitt, cuse, Louisville, Miami, WVU, and USF; and whatever other teams not selected from the ACC .

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Brad said:

Looking at this, if Louisville is good enough for the ACC. Surely another 27 spots wouldn’t shut WVU out.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

3 hours ago, Brad said:

I saw that on the Gram earlier today. I found it curious that it was posted to the Men's Basketball account and not the University's or Athletics' accounts

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,349
  • Days Won:  43

4 hours ago, Friscobull said:

We didn’t though and by my count we have only fried a few minnows and a small bluegill.  You have to walk before you can run and we are at a slow crawl presently.

If you were around when we destroyed them 64-12 then I feel sorry for you. UCiF is heading to a permanent vacation to the bottom of the sinking ship that is the big 12. They are nothing to me…

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

1 hour ago, GoBulls84 said:

I saw that on the Gram earlier today. I found it curious that it was posted to the Men's Basketball account and not the University's or Athletics' accounts

Not that it matters, but I pulled that from the chicks hoops account.