• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

Guest PCBull14
2 minutes ago, The Sheriff said:

FWIW, I wanted Mike Leach in Tampa... not Holtz. I was against the Taggart hire. We'll see if he can capitalize on last season's success. In my opinion, the talent is in place on the field - the coaching is the question mark coming into the season. 

I think our coaches questions were answered when offense was changed last season. But continue to keep waiting and seeing. I've seen enough of changes I needed to see in the program. We actually have a program again with standards and expectations.

This board will drive you drink sometimes lol. The statements that actually get posted on here lol. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

Just now, PCBull14 said:

I think our coaches questions were answered when offense was changed last season. But continue to keep waiting and seeing. I've seen enough of changes I needed to see in the program. We actually have a program again with standards and expectations.

This board will drive you drink sometimes lol. The statements that actually get posted on here lol. 

Lol. You haven't seen Pakistani cricket. The main board for that particular team goes berserk when one guy gets out, let alone when they lose a match. They make the meltdowns here look like child's play. 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

30 minutes ago, PCBull14 said:

As the game has progressed he's come way back down to just average. 

I don't even know what this means. His offense last year at LaTech was better than the best offense in the history of USF. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

31 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

Woolard's record as it relates to the two highest profile sports was abysmal outside of one magical MBB season.

If you had said that in the first place, instead of the Chicken Little impersonation about the WHOLE athletic department, may have gotten less pushback ...

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, PCBull14 said:

Or how Skip got outmatched almost every time we took the field in his last season? We can go back and fourth all day on this issue. Skip was a good hire AT THE TIME that ruined this program. We're finally making a comeback. I saw plenty of atrocious coaching from CJL as well, so lets stop throwing stones when all of our coaches have had glass houses. 

Sit back watch and enjoy whats about to happen here. But you can also continue to follow the TBT way and ***** and moan about everything. 

Without question ↑ 

Amazing that none of our TBP brothers are coaching division 1 anything, or are AD's at a D1 school, and certainly not the President of one, but we all know what should have happened.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

If CJL was still here, we'd be in the SEC

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  2

Feeling good about our chances just saw on C.F. live on ESPN a 5 minutes monologue from Kevin Carter why choose South Florida over Houston.  

Edited by bullnupe
  • Upvote 4