• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

5 hours ago, olafberserker said:

so lonely

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,241
  • Days Won:  0

It's hilarious that any of you think a conference improvement is in the cards for us. We just had a chance to go to the tournament and blew it by losing to a school that the sun belt would turn their nose up at. This whole athletic program should be burned to the ground before it embarrasses us any further. 

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Me no likey 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, DontPushMe said:

It's hilarious that any of you think a conference improvement is in the cards for us. We just had a chance to go to the tournament and blew it by losing to a school that the sun belt would turn their nose up at. This whole athletic program should be burned to the ground before it embarrasses us any further. 

image.gif.0d3f4734b57f0019ffb40e3f0869f2a1.gif

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,417
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, DontPushMe said:

My man is back! I enjoy the hell outta your posts. Always a good chuckle.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,125
  • Days Won:  6

12 hours ago, DontPushMe said:

We should be dominating it year after year if we expect to move up.  Hopefully we can build on this.

• Topic Count:  79
  • Content Count:  2,983
  • Days Won:  2

11 minutes ago, MMW said:

We should be dominating it year after year if we expect to move up.  Hopefully we can build on this.

I fear that the AAC is working to keep us down.  IMO officiating is terrible, our BB tourney schedule and venue are suboptimal for us, etc.  Of course I'm seeing things through green colored glasses and with a touch of conspiracy theorism. 

Anyway, back to realignment, would like the ACC to lose 4 and have to add for contractual purposes.  If it takes chaos, so be it.  

WWW.WFTV.COM

FSU filed the lawsuit Dec. 22 in Leon County Circuit Court challenging what it describes as more than $500 million in penalties if it wants to exit the conference.

With a hearing scheduled April 9, Florida State University this week fired back at a request by the Atlantic Coast Conference to put on hold — or dismiss — a lawsuit that could lead to FSU leaving the athletic conference.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,621
  • Days Won:  25

We are stuck in the aac until we start beating top 25 football teams again and actually win some conference championships. Basketball making some tournament runs could help, but the power deals all about TV views for football.

• Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,004
  • Days Won:  12

2 hours ago, Cat941 said:

I fear that the AAC is working to keep us down.  IMO officiating is terrible, our BB tourney schedule and venue are suboptimal for us, etc.  Of course I'm seeing things through green colored glasses and with a touch of conspiracy theorism. 

Anyway, back to realignment, would like the ACC to lose 4 and have to add for contractual purposes.  If it takes chaos, so be it.  

WWW.WFTV.COM

FSU filed the lawsuit Dec. 22 in Leon County Circuit Court challenging what it describes as more than $500 million in penalties if it wants to exit the conference.

With a hearing scheduled April 9, Florida State University this week fired back at a request by the Atlantic Coast Conference to put on hold — or dismiss — a lawsuit that could lead to FSU leaving the athletic conference.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,657
  • Days Won:  6

17 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

Great band.  Off topic, but I had lunch with the Police at the Woolworth's lunch counter in downtown Tampa on May 3, 1979.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

1 hour ago, 79 Bull said:

Great band.  Off topic, but I had lunch with the Police at the Woolworth's lunch counter in downtown Tampa on May 3, 1979.

Woolworth's lunch counter with the police? What was his Badge number?