• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,918
  • Days Won:  67

11 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Realistically, if that momentum included multiple NY6 bowl appearances, with a win or two sprinkled in, I'd have to agree that it would have made things very interesting if the B12 only added 4 ..... but there was nothing CJS could have realistically done following the reality of the CCS era to have done in the one season he had before the invites went out to get us in.

Agree with that, however I will never skip an opportunity to **** on CJS, what a disaster.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,588
  • Days Won:  3

3 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Agree with that, however I will never skip an opportunity to **** on CJS, what a disaster.

I bet you still think about your exes.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Peatearpan said:

I bet you still think about your exes.

Been married so long it is hard to remember them  but I do know that I have never been **** on worse than what Howdy doody did to this program.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Just now, Friscobull said:

I get it .......... but I do sometimes think that CJS was a gift from the college football gods to slap a dose of reality into some of our fans. All the bitchin' and moanin' about Skip destroying the program by those in a fantasy world. They heard that and said "Seriously?? Destroying a program? Let's show you exactly how bad it really can get ...."

Scott did several noteworthy things, though. He saw enough in Atkins to put him on scholarship and got BB here ..... and then got himself fired so we could bring in CAG.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,721
  • Days Won:  109

Just now, Triple B said:

I get it .......... but I do sometimes think that CJS was a gift from the college football gods to slap a dose of reality into some of our fans. All the bitchin' and moanin' about Skip destroying the program by those in a fantasy world. They heard that and said "Seriously?? Destroying a program? Let's show you exactly how bad it really can get ...."

Scott did several noteworthy things, though. He saw enough in Atkins to put him on scholarship and got BB here ..... and then got himself fired so we could bring in CAG.

So "thank you JS?"

4 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I guess it is kinda like Jimmy Carter thanking Joey B, doesn’t mean Jimmy wasn’t a disaster, only that in comparison he was not as bad.  CJS is a fart in the wind that I will let dissipate with time.  However it was pretty disgusting fart and will take a while to air out. Either way, merry Christmas, time to watch Americas team do what they do!  Which is anyone’s guess?

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

5 hours ago, 79 Bull said:

If you zoom in on the only quadrant that matters - 70 football success and 90 academic ranking, USF and Air Force are the only Gx schools.  It's a no brainer!

image.png.927caab7c6fd80f49b2dc21bbaeee2e6.png

The big12 is surprisingly absent from this region.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,347
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, 79 Bull said:

If you zoom in on the only quadrant that matters - 70 football success and 90 academic ranking, USF and Air Force are the only Gx schools.  It's a no brainer!

image.png.927caab7c6fd80f49b2dc21bbaeee2e6.png

image.jpeg.7d42f63806673a8b249b1ddd43c18b97.jpeg

I guess the AAC strat is to have good schools bad football teams lol

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,137
  • Days Won:  39

2 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

image.jpeg.7d42f63806673a8b249b1ddd43c18b97.jpeg

I guess the AAC strat is to have good schools bad football teams lol

We are breaking the mold by doing both.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

All the bitchin' and moanin' about Skip destroying the program by those in a fantasy world.

I’ll have to search that.  I don’t recall all the ******** and moaning, and a lot of people knew the problem was at the top.  I also tuned out for those few years so I could’ve missed it ALL.  

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

So "thank you JS?"

Trip’s mind operates in different ways.  It’s a beautiful mind.