• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Relative to conference, $, administrative decision making, and legitimately catching them, it will take years. I really don’t care about them but they are long gone. It will take longer than many on this board have the time for. But, if this pie in the sky ACC talk comes through (which I highly doubt), then maybe. 

Yeah, after I responded I thought that may be where you were going, and you could definitely be correct there. The different environments we're both in, conferences notwithstanding, will make it tougher but only time will tell ...... and time is something we need.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

53 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I’m certainly not crying about the past (It’s my belief that we have way too many people on this board living in the past), I am more worried about the current situation and I am extremely worried about the future. I guess we will find out and be next 10 years what happens. I’m hoping for the best, or at least send degree of evidence that we have a chance to be in a better conference.

I am more worried about the world than the future of USF. In fact I feel much better about USF’s chances right now to be honest. Heck I am going to continue to watch USF for my escape lol. USF has a lot going for them rn and I’m hyped about it all. Go Bulls!! 

• Upvote 2
  • Go Bulls! 2

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,921
  • Days Won:  33

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I am more worried about the current situation and I am extremely worried about the future. 

Certainly understandable in the current landscape.

UCF was in the same position years ago. Their administration made the investment into building needed facilities for Athletics, which USF is now doing, and their supporters bought in into that investment, which ours need to do.

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

46 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

I am more worried about the world than the future of USF. In fact I feel much better about USF’s chances right now to be honest. Heck I am going to continue to watch USF for my escape lol. USF has a lot going for them rn and I’m hyped about it all. Go Bulls!! 

The world? I mean come on you really want to carry that on your shoulders? For me life is way too short to worry about political and global economic issues. I live in them that’s enough. I am too much of a free spirit to get bogged down in expressing my views knowing you can’t change people’s minds, not do I really care to try. Sports and USF is are just another thing I do (and one of many teams I care about) like the many other activities I have in life. I love my alma mater but it’s not life or death. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  360
  • Content Count:  4,183
  • Days Won:  56

12 hours ago, Brad said:

A lot of fans are indicating or implying they know something.  Some have backed off.  There is absolutely no way Kelly or his staff would have such loose lips.  It would be stupid.  I think it is more jockeying to be able to point back they told everyone first.  

They don’t know any more than anyone else. They have no “inside” sources.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

30 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

They don’t know any more than anyone else. They have no “inside” sources.

That’s weird I always assumed all of their sourcing was done internally 

• Haha 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,491
  • Days Won:  13

13 hours ago, Brad said:

A lot of fans are indicating or implying they know something.  Some have backed off.  There is absolutely no way Kelly or his staff would have such loose lips.  It would be stupid.  I think it is more jockeying to be able to point back they told everyone first.  

mr narrins GIF

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,724
  • Days Won:  109

12 hours ago, puc86 said:

But of all the podcasts that discussed having watched the press conference they were probably one of the first, at least top 10

I believe I was the first to mention it. On this here Board. (I have no idea if I did but was at the groundbreaking and thought the fact that Morsani was there was significant).