• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Men’s Soccer Tonight vs ucf at Corbett

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,639
  • Days Won:  424

7 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

Well if nothing else it has thrown light on the change from sports domination we had on them. Some here love to bring up those old records in sports.

I'm more interested in being measured in conference than to those clowns ..... but I get that some still hang on to that.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,832
  • Days Won:  22

5 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I'm more interested in being measured in conference than to those clowns ..... but I get that some still hang on to that.

Well they were in our conference and sadly did better than us. Is it facilities ?, is it coaching?. Whatever it is I would like to see our AD deal with those issues and improve all our sports.

Edited by Cubanbull

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409

Wish Sports Illustrated specified which USF in their tweet. **** near had a heart attack about this program before clicking on the article. Sure some people won't click the article and now have a negative image of our USF mens soccer

10 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

Well they were in our conference and sadly did better than us. Is it facilities ?, is it coaching?. Whatever it is I would like to see our AD deal with those issues and improve all our sports.

Most of our sports outside of the big 2 are doing pretty well ....

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

13 minutes ago, bulloni said:

Wish Sports Illustrated specified which USF in their tweet. **** near had a heart attack about this program before clicking on the article. Sure some people won't click the article and now have a negative image of our USF mens soccer

So they’ve gone from Dons to Doms? Someone should let their media department know

• Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,140
  • Days Won:  56

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how UCF has passed us in nearly every sports program? For the longest time, only women's soccer and baseball really competed against USF. We dominated in every other sport. So how did they - seemingly overnight - get competitive in, well, everything? It's not just a football thing. Their athletic program from top to bottom is solid. Is it just a matter of investing $$? Is it a whole series of good coaching hires who can recruit and sell Disney stock? Lower admissions standards? At this point, they literally have no program that's a boat anchor. Give them credit. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention, but it seems they've come out of nowhere.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how UCF has passed us in nearly every sports program? For the longest time, only women's soccer and baseball really competed against USF. We dominated in every other sport. So how did they - seemingly overnight - get competitive in, well, everything? It's not just a football thing. Their athletic program from top to bottom is solid. Is it just a matter of investing $$? Is it a whole series of good coaching hires who can recruit and sell Disney stock? Lower admissions standards? At this point, they literally have no program that's a boat anchor. Give them credit. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention, but it seems they've come out of nowhere.

Thank You. My point exactly. Some are happy our sports for the most part are doing well. Well that isn’t good enough if for the most part they can’t beat your biggest rival in same conference.

30 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

Thank You. My point exactly. Some are happy our sports for the most part are doing well. Well that isn’t good enough if for the most part they can’t beat your biggest rival in same conference.

Why shouldn't we be? The conference trophies SHOULD be  good enough for most and mean more than a stupidly contrived highway sign .....

16 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Why shouldn't we be? The conference trophies SHOULD be  good enough for most and mean more than a stupidly contrived highway sign .....

Hmm when your conference rival is winning more of those trophies is time to look in mirror. It’s not just about the I4 trophy.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

3 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

I think many know this @Cubanbull and don't need the ties of a trophy to show us.  Good lord, as @puc86 will tell you, we helped them pass by us.

The real question is why did our Athletics leader just nod off?  Nothing we can do about it now, but USF blew it.