• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Scott is Showing Growth as a First Head Time Coach

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

14 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

I think we could beat Vandy

I’ll go out on a large limb and say the same for KU as well. 

2 minutes ago, HyperBullee said:

I may be wrong, but wasn’t this schedule put together when we were transitioning from the QF era? I recall Kelly going on a run of contracting games when we were still “winning” under Strong…

Yes it was. They are put together years in advance so you really don’t know what you’re going to have team wise. It was for sure bad timing for us now. 

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  153
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Yes it was. They are put together years in advance so you really don’t know what you’re going to have team wise. It was for sure bad timing for us now. 

Still worth it to project potential success ahead. If there was more transparency on what else was being projected on its back (potential success begetting funding; then begetting buildings) I think we, the passionate, could sit with this current condition better..or not. 

Edited by HyperBullee

3 minutes ago, HyperBullee said:

Still worth it to project potential success ahead. If there was more transparency on what else was being projected on its back (potential success begetting funding; then begetting buildings) I think we, the passionate, could sit with this current condition better..or not. 

Good point 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,639
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I am not sure they have made up their mind on him but are frustrated when everyone seems to be singing his praises as we have done nothing to address our front seven on D and we haven’t beaten anybody for the past 2 seasons.  It seems like he gets a bigger pass then many would without showing  tangible results.  An 0-12 FBS start should be trying on all of our patience.  I feel optimistic the worst is behind us though, Timmy looks the part, have playmakers at WR and RB, O line improving, IPF being built, OCS on the way (hopefully), we are starting to show the Athletic department the attention it deserves, better days ahead it appears I hope.  

Nobody is happy about the record. Brad's kind of going off about how some are expressing their unhappiness and it's not just about criticizing. I guess it's best just to repost what he said:

9 hours ago, Brad said:

I don’t think anybody wants to read repetitious attacks. It’s boring. 

It’s too easy to just to complain.   Add some useful dialogue.  To simply rest in attack mode until someone else performs to your liking seems counterproductive. 

We all provide negative views from time to time, but when it’s automatica like Gramatica it’s terribly stale and no one cares, except I guess, the others that operate in the same manner.   

9 hours ago, Brad said:

I never had hopes for this board to be the lowest common denominator. Was hoping for a step or ten above the baselessness of “social media” and other platforms that promote anonymous idiots.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,658
  • Days Won:  29

The low penalties against Top 25 Non-Conference games in hostile environments shows we have made a cultural change.

Love Coach Scott's fiery demeanor on the sidelines.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

18 hours ago, HyperBullee said:

I may be wrong, but wasn’t this schedule put together when we were transitioning from the QF era? I recall Kelly going on a run of contracting games when we were still “winning” under Strong…

Yes, MK was very optimistic about the program when he scheduled the games. Hopefully, after this round of non-conf this year we will be more formidable next season.no roll over games. 2021,22,23 should be our massive growing years under CJS.....if not???  I expect a bowl game next season. Maybe even this season if we kick it in the ass and get moving/progressing. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,712
  • Days Won:  6

On 9/26/2021 at 1:44 AM, NewEnglandBull said:

We have many threads who say he should be fired and people making fun of him personally, but he is growing as a coach and learning from mistakes. I think our future is going to be very good. I know, I know, we are still looking for him to win an FBS game but it that will be taken care of very soon. 

How soon?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,658
  • Days Won:  29

2022 Bowling and challenging for the Title.