• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Scott is Showing Growth as a First Head Time Coach

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,993
  • Days Won:  12

3 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Was looking for a spot to put this without starting a new thread. As good as any.  Tweet from Sam Barrington. The last line really caught my eye.

Sam is an excellent analyst and passionate Bull. He made these points in a pregame broadcast in a speech about where we are at which was illuminating. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,993
  • Days Won:  12

I have matured as a Bulls fan to accept that there will be clowns in the fan base and do my best to ignore them. Responding makes them feel heard and like they have a platform. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

15 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

We have many threads who say he should be fired 

I know absolutely nobody that is saying to fire him? The statement is the definition of a straw man argument.  The thread “Fire CJS” was a hyperbolic statement to generate discussion and there is not one person on this entire board that is asking for him to get fired so please stop with your faux outrage.  It is amazing how many sheep parrot this lie and then act disgusted as they try to make themselves feel superior.   We have not won in almost 2 years and c leap frogged us so this has been a lot to digest and accept.  With that being said I forecast us to win 2 of the next 3, Temple is a gimme.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

8 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I know absolutely nobody that is saying to fire him? The statement is the definition of a straw man argument.  The thread “Fire CJS” was a hyperbolic statement to generate discussion and there is not one person on this entire board that is asking for him to get fired so please stop with your faux outrage.  It is amazing how many sheep parrot this lie and then act disgusted as they try to make themselves feel superior.   We have not won in almost 2 years and c leap frogged us so this has been a lot to digest and accept.  With that being said I forecast us to win 2 of the next 3, Temple is a gimme.

Look a little harder sparky. We actually have a thread with that title. I really don’t want to start naming names. Further, you sure define “outrage” interestingly. Go back to sleep for our next game as well…you do that well.

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Look a little harder sparky. We actually have a thread with that title. I really don’t want to start naming names. Further, you sure define “outrage” interestingly. Go back to sleep for our next game as well…you do that well.

That is funny, I explained the thread was somebody being provocative and not serious yet that is all you got because you cannot name one person nor will anyone come on this thread saying they are calling for his head, nice try but you got yourself exposed on this one bro, just sayin. 

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

That is funny, I explained the thread was somebody being provocative and not serious yet that is all you got because you cannot name one person nor will anyone come on this thread saying they are calling for his head, nice try but you got yourself exposed on this one bro, just sayin. 

I got your exposure right here…

Take a few moments and do your own homework:

5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I got your exposure right here…

Take a few moments and do your own homework:

I only see maybe the idiot that started the thread but as Trips has already displayed earlier today that he calls for everyone’s head and is frequently wrong.  The inmates grew restless early this year but not to the point of calling for his head because it is too early, read the thread or keep arguing against the straw man if it makes you feel better.  

5 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I only see maybe the idiot that started the thread but as Trips has already displayed earlier today that he calls for everyone’s head and is frequently wrong.  The inmates grew restless early this year but not to the point of calling for his head because it is too early, read the thread or keep arguing against the straw man if it makes you feel better.  

Whatever…I stand by everything I posted. Many have been clear on this board “if we had the $” he should be fired (Puc for one was clear on that). Regardless, I have faith this is the right guy. 3/4 wins this year, bowl eligible next year, 7+ wins the following year. 

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Whatever…I stand by everything I posted. Many have been clear on this board “if we had the $” he should be fired (Puc for one was clear on that). Regardless, I have faith this is the right guy. 3/4 wins this year, bowl eligible next year, 7+ wins the following year. 

I guessed I missed Puc saying that he wanted him fired if we had the money? , I think a more accurate argument is many including myself have been overly and possibly unfairly critical of him or that we have lodged personal insults at him by calling him Howdy Doody or Gomer Pyle.  It is way too early to know if he is the guy or not however we are seeing glimpses of hope.  I won’t disagree with your forecast and bowling next year would satisfy me, wanted that this year but the non conference schedule was not conducive to this happening unfortunately.