• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Poll: Do you believe CJS will be a successful coach at USF?

Do you believe CJS will be a successful coach at USF?  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, Brad said:

I'm not even sure how this thing got started...oh yeah, it was the doom and gloom guys that decided to **** on the Bulls after having shown decent improvement against BYU.  They had to respond to that with mocking the winning culture.  

The mocking was being done prior to the game, however you read the comments after the game and responded.  Timing is everything and the mocking was appropriately timed and strategically placed accurately and effectively IMHO, apologies are in order. 

• Haha 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Thanks for spanking me - with a sense of humor.  :roflmao:

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

58 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

The mocking was being done prior to the game, however you read the comments after the game and responded.  Timing is everything and the mocking was appropriately timed and strategically placed accurately and effectively IMHO, apologies are in order. 

****, nice catch, Frisco. I should have had Brad's back and caught that ......... BUT, the culture mocking has continued after the game so he's got that going for him.

Just now, Triple B said:

****, nice catch, Frisco. I should have had Brad's back and caught that ......... BUT, the culture mocking has continued after the game so he's got that going for him.

I do have a memory like an elephant, I was semi intoxicated during the initial mocking yet hungover during the scolding.  Nobody ever likes it when Dad comes down on you but especially painful with a headache and cottonmouth 😀.  I really couldn’t care less either way and find the whole culture discussion tired and annoying anyways, I feel that I am the only one on here with a winning culture anyways.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I do have a memory like an elephant, I was semi intoxicated during the initial mocking yet hungover during the scolding.  Nobody ever likes it when Dad comes down on you but especially painful with a headache and cottonmouth 😀.  I really couldn’t care less either way and find the whole culture discussion tired and annoying anyways, I feel that I am the only one on here with a winning culture anyways.  

It's a good way to kill some time leading up to a very important game .....

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

57 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Will just leave it at that.  😁

38 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Will just leave it at that.  😁

Yes sir, no hard feelings, going to miss you this weekend and hope you are doing better then you were earlier this summer.   Is anyone going?  I would love to touch base with a fellow Bullpen fan and debate about the culture of this program.😀

• Me no likey 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Yes sir, no hard feelings, going to miss you this weekend and hope you are doing better then you were earlier this summer.   Is anyone going?  I would love to touch base with a fellow Bullpen fan and debate about the culture of this program.😀

Hard feelings?  Was joking with you. Sorry we had to cancel. Was looking forward to seeing you again.

28 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Hard feelings?  Was joking with you. Sorry we had to cancel. Was looking forward to seeing you again.

Cuz, I only joke and have never had hard feelings, hopefully we can get together for the AAC championship in December, it all starts Saturday.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

I wish I could take my vote back. 

This guy sucks. How long does it take to not screw up, and win ONE FBS game?

He's not the guy.