• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gameday Parking

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

2 hours ago, Nick Carroll said:

I have been parking my truck and tailgate trailer at lot 7 for a few years now. my trailer is smaller so it allows more room behind the trailer to tailgate than one would have behind a truck or car. We are usually one of the first cars in line to get into the lot. They can't park you in the first row because it is single car only. So we usually get shuffled to the 2nd row since it is a pull through spots. The only arguments I have had with parking is convincing them to allow the cars following us (if there are any friends wanting to park with us) to park next to us. After years I have made nice with the guy that runs that lot. (no money exchanged hands). 

It is true you will have to pay for two spots. This year I have actually prepaid for my spots in lot 7. It saved me $10 a game versus what I pay at the gate. Let me know if you have more questions. @chrisdashley and I have been doing this for years. 

092319 027.JPG

I think I've seen your rig many times from across the path in lot 6 (although we never get to park in the same spot, we are always in the same general area).  Nice setup!  Excited to start tailgating again.

Edited by MaltLiquorBull
spelling
  • Like 1

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

22 hours ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

I think I've seen your rig many times from across the path in lot 6 (although we never get to park in the same spot, we are always in the same general area).  Nice setup!  Excited to start tailgating again.

Thanks. Any and all are welcome to stop by. Just BYOB. :) Go Bulls. 

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

5 minutes ago, mj796 said:

As promised...maybe 90% the way to completion but Rocky's Hideaway is close enough to make it's debut on Saturday. Started as a flatbed in February 2020 and I thought it would take 2 months. In my defense, we added quite a bit to it...and also I am an accountant, not an engineer. It has a grill, 2 TVs, 8 barstools, a 9 foot bar with green/gold epoxy. It is dedicated to Big **** Cousin Rick(y) and inspired by Puc as an ode to the exalted CJL who also started in a trailer. Looks like we are going to try to beg for as much space as we can get in Lot 9. 

Trailer 96.jpg

That's amazing!  Nice work.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

16 minutes ago, mj796 said:

As promised...maybe 90% the way to completion but Rocky's Hideaway is close enough to make it's debut on Saturday. Started as a flatbed in February 2020 and I thought it would take 2 months. In my defense, we added quite a bit to it...and also I am an accountant, not an engineer. It has a grill, 2 TVs, 8 barstools, a 9 foot bar with green/gold epoxy. It is dedicated to Big **** Cousin Rick(y) and inspired by Puc as an ode to the exalted CJL who also started in a trailer. Looks like we are going to try to beg for as much space as we can get in Lot 9. 

Trailer 96.jpg

@CousinRicky @puc86

Wow that’s pretty amazing, maybe you should consider a career change as accounts aren’t typically the most creative except one controller I knew that graduated with a degree in the arts somehow.

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

That's one of coolest things I've ever seen.  What lot will you be in?

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  538

30 minutes ago, mj796 said:

Trailer 96.jpg

That is incredible. Might contract you to make one for me next

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,453
  • Days Won:  19

32 minutes ago, mj796 said:

Trailer 96.jpg

@CousinRicky @puc86

You sir are the winner!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,704
  • Days Won:  108

Looks great @mj796.  :applause:

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  487

1 hour ago, KB said:

That's one of coolest things I've ever seen.  What lot will you be in?

I think Lot 9 unless @John Lewiswill give me a deal on Lot 5 passes!