• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

IPF Breaking Ground?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

1 minute ago, Brad said:

The scourge of profanity and its effect on  impressionable minds....   

you are older than both of us and the youngest guy on this thread is 38, so **** you 😀

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,352
  • Days Won:  5

19 minutes ago, Brad said:

The scourge of profanity and its effect on  impressionable minds....   

here I thought you where talking about  me. BTW all justly served to Chuck the Clown. How he simply embarrassed USF and did it almost like a surgeon. SMH. I need to get over this!!!

• Topic Count:  291
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Days Won:  0

Forgot that they mentioned the IPF going over the turf field back in Feb. I'd be curious as this effects the overall layout of the Football Center when it's all said in done. Especially since the IPF was originally meant to go directly behind the LRS Center and the current turf field was going to be converted to the Soccer training grounds. Also, with the new locker room being completed, who gets dibs on it when the Football team moves out? Personally seems like a waste of $3M, even it is top notch.

image.png

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

On 8/18/2021 at 5:31 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

Don’t remind me 😳

That's why so many stadiums have the word "Memorial" in them. For all the bull backers who died off waiting for the IPF and an OCS eventually, The University of South Florida Memorial Stadium will be built. The youngest guy on here at 38yrs will be approx. 70. 

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,465
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, bullsmeanbusiness said:

Forgot that they mentioned the IPF going over the turf field back in Feb. I'd be curious as this effects the overall layout of the Football Center when it's all said in done. Especially since the IPF was originally meant to go directly behind the LRS Center and the current turf field was going to be converted to the Soccer training grounds. Also, with the new locker room being completed, who gets dibs on it when the Football team moves out? Personally seems like a waste of $3M, even it is top notch.

image.png

I remember the same thing, but why couldn't they just move the turf? I wonder how much damage there would be with construction equipment on it?

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,914
  • Days Won:  33

2 hours ago, bullsmeanbusiness said:

image.png

The operations building will not be effected much with where the IPF is going. The operations building will be part of Phase II of building projects once the IPF is completed.