• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

No Block Party this year

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

So you make more money on YOKE?  Whatever the **** that is

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

14 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

So you make more money on YOKE?  Whatever the **** that is

This is only going to get funnier to me the more you call it back

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  487
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Roger "Toro" Smith said:

The Green and Gold Gala will have a quick turn around for 2022 (scheduled for March) and will be completely in person.

The Block Party is thrown and hosted by the USF Greater Tampa Alumni Chapter. People may not know this, but that's completely run by volunteers, with the Alumni Association offering assistance when needed. Probably should be given a break considering we don't know how these volunteers lives were impacted by the past year and a half. I'm sure they're trying to do something to engage alumni in the Tampa area this fall and will most likely continue the Block Party in 2022.

Don't forget, you can have an impact on these events by being a part of the Tampa alumni chapter and volunteering yourself. 

Thanks, seems like you are fairly close to these folks. I would be happy to volunteer to support this had I been aware...how does one get involved?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

48 minutes ago, mj796 said:

Thanks, seems like you are fairly close to these folks. I would be happy to volunteer to support this had I been aware...how does one get involved?

Ditto ↑

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  17
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, mj796 said:

Calendar (will be updated late summer/early fall): https://www.usfalumni.org/s/861/02-alumni/index.aspx?sid=861&gid=1&pgid=1390

Facebook page (more active with updates in late summer): @USFGreaterTampaAlumniChapter

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Chloe Lipking is one of the leaders of this group. Her email is Chloelipking @ gmail.com.

All Alumni Group and Networks are always looking for more volunteers to help out. For those of you not in the Tampa area, there may be a geographic-based group for you to get involved in. Those can be found here: https://www.usfalumni.org/s/861/02-alumni/index.aspx?sid=861&gid=1&pgid=2965

Edited by Roger "Toro" Smith

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

50 minutes ago, Roger "Toro" Smith said:

Calendar (will be updated late summer/early fall): https://www.usfalumni.org/s/861/02-alumni/index.aspx?sid=861&gid=1&pgid=1390

Facebook page (more active with updates in late summer): @USFGreaterTampaAlumniChapter

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Chloe Lipking is one of the leaders of this group. Her email is Chloelipking @ gmail.com.

All Alumni Group and Networks are always looking for more volunteers to help out. For those of you not in the Tampa area, there may be a geographic-based group for you to get involved in. Those can be found here: https://www.usfalumni.org/s/861/02-alumni/index.aspx?sid=861&gid=1&pgid=2965

I think Alan and his family do a great job in Broward for what they are working with 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,993
  • Days Won:  12

I love how the lockdowns are supposed to be for safety and to give folks time to figure out returning. And then when we can return people are like "oh my god uh what we didn't think about THAT" 

I'm dealing with this at work. 

Nightmare. 

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

THURSDAY, JULY 15, 2021 AT 7:30 PM EDT – 8:30 PM EDT
USF Alumni Leadership Team Meeting, Walk-Ons Sport Bistreaux
Sierra Center Blvd, Lutz, FL 33559, United States

Event by USF Pasco County Alumni Chapter
Sierra Center Blvd, Lutz, FL 33559, United States
Price: Free · Duration: 1 hr
Public  · Anyone on or off Facebook
Are you looking to get involved and become part of your USF Alumni Pasco Chapter leadership team? We will be meeting at Walks-Ons Sport Bistreaux next Thursday, July 15th from 7:30-8:30! We will be meeting with the Managing Partner, Gyorgy, to discuss the opportunity to host our USF Football Watch Parties at his establishment.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  487
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Roger "Toro" Smith said:

This is wonderful, thanks so much!

• Like 2

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

On 7/9/2021 at 10:56 AM, hm101 said:

I love how the lockdowns are supposed to be for safety and to give folks time to figure out returning. And then when we can return people are like "oh my god uh what we didn't think about THAT" 

I'm dealing with this at work. 

Nightmare. 

I have learned that humans cannot plan for anything unless it is totally on fire first.